Customer feedback is the most essential and valuable for any business. And the most challenging part is how to keep customers happy? What is that significant functionality they really miss or need from your product?
The best way is to ask and listen to customer feedback.
But it doesn’t stop there you need to review all those feedback as it directly influences what changes you are going to bring about for the next update. On this front, we too were getting bombarded with lots of such requests that gave us valuable insights about what needs to be done in Zoho Projects.
See what some of our customers had to say
We took these requests to heart and today glad to launch the much awaited and most sought-after Skip Weekends, Holidays and Business Hours for your tasks. This is going to be a big one as it helps you to better organize your work and you’ll love it.
We’ve spent a lot of time on those little details that make using these features a real pleasure. So how do you get started? Here you go.
Starting today, you can find a set of options to configure your holidays, weekends and business hours under Date Format & Business Hours settings. Select your preferred business hours, holidays and weekends the way you work.
Let us take a look at the important changes this update brings for you.
- Customize your holidays – Keep your work better organized and get it done quicker during workdays so that you can plan your holidays with ease.
- Organize your work even better – Configure your exact company working hours say like 8 or 10 and organize your workday even better with the new Business Hours and this now even reflected in your project and task templates.
- Enhanced recurrence and reminders for tasks – Allows you to automatically set the reminder of a task to previous business day if it happens to fall on a weekend.
- Capture exact working days in calendar – Peep into your calendar and you’ll spot the holidays and weekends been captured along with your exact working days.
- Gain more visibility with reports – Resource utilization chart undergoes a sea change to show the working trends like the hours you were over utilized, optimally utilized and under utilized for a day.
Finally, an interesting option for your tasks. With this update, you can sort tasks based on dates, priority, percentage completed and task title.
What editions are these features available?
Business Hours feature is available for all Premium and Enterprise paying customers. While Skip Weekends is available only for Enterprise customers. For more details see our Plans and Pricing
We think you’re really going to enjoy exploring them once you start using it each day. And remember, every time you send a feedback; you’re triggering us to work towards making your experience the best with Zoho Projects.
We’re all ears… 🙂