New User Checklist
You need the following details about your organisation to set up Zoho Payroll and start processing pay runs.
About your Organisation
- Organisation Name
- Industry Type
- Business Location
- Organisation Address
Prior Payroll Data
If you have already run payroll for the current financial year before using Zoho Payroll, you need to import all the details of your prior payrolls. Click here to learn more.
- Personal Account Number (PAN)
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN)
- TDS Circle / AO Code - You can get this number from the Income Tax Office or by logging into your online Income Tax Account and navigating to the ‘My Profile’ section.
- Pay Schedule
- Work Week - The number of days you work in a calendar week.
- Salary Calculation Method - Do you calculate monthly salary based on actual working days in a month or a fixed number of days per month?
- First Pay Period
Statutory Details (If Applicable)
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Number
- Employee State Insurance (ESI) Number
- Professional Tax (PT) Number
A list of all the salary components that your organisation provides to employees.