Australian tax support in Zoho Expense
To enable Australian tax support, you must have chosen Australia as your country while creating the organization in Zoho Expense.
Enabling Australian tax
Perform the following steps to create tax for your organization.
- Click the Settings module under the Admin section on the left sidebar.
- Go to Taxes tab.
- Check the box if you have registered for GST and mention your Australian Business number.
- Click on Save to enable taxes for your expenses.
Adding a New Tax
To add a new tax:
- Click on the + New tax button located on the top right corner of the page.
- Provide a tax name and percentage in the pop-up that follows.
- Click Save to save your new added tax.
Adding a Tax Group
For some expenses, it is required to levy multiple taxes. As a result, it becomes easier if we can sum up these taxes under a tax group. To create a tax group:
- Click on + New tax group option located on the top right corner of the page.
- Provide a name for the tax group and Select the taxes which you wish to combine.
- Click Save to save your newly created tax group.