Let’s have a look at the various settings you can configure for the Contacts module in Zoho Books.
In this page…
You can choose which fields of your contact will be displayed in your transaction PDF, and also create multiple contacts with similar details.
To configure your contact preferences:
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Contacts.
- If you want to create multiple contacts with the same Contact Display Name, then check Allow duplicates for contact display name.
- Click the Insert Placeholder drop-down button.
- Select the fields that you want to display in your transaction PDF.
- You can even remove the fields from placeholder box or add additional text in it.
You can add multiple custom fields for the Contacts module and assign different data types for each of them. Learn more about Field Customization.
Custom Buttons & Links
You can create new buttons in the Contacts module to perform specific actions for your transactions, or to open external links. You can create them using deluge script and execute actions based on the functions you add. Learn more about Custom Buttons & Links.
Other Actions for Contacts