You can choose to delete your organization in Zoho Books. If you do so, all the data stored in the organization will be permanently deleted. Make sure you take a backup (by going to Settings > Developer Space > Data Backup) of the data before deleting your organization.
To delete your organization in Zoho Books:
- Log in to your Zoho Books account.
- Click the user picture in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Manage.
- Scroll down to the organization you wish to delete and click the More icon to its right side.
- Click Delete.
- Mark the box Yes, I want to permanently delete this Zoho Books organization and its contents.
- Remember to take a backup of the data (by going to Settings > Developer Space > Data Backup) before deleting your organization.
- Click Delete Organization.