To setup PayPal as your preferred gateway for receiving payments, click on the Gear icon on the top right hand side corner of the screen and go to Online Payments and click the Set up Now button adjacent to Paypal logo. Enter the following information and click Save.
Registered email Address: Enter the email address using which you registered in PayPal.
Re-enter the email Address: Re-enter the email address for confirmation.
Default Payment Option:
PayPal Standard: Choose this mode of payment to transact with your clients from across the globe. Your clients can pay you with a credit card even if they don’t have a PayPal account. You receive your payments instantly. In PayPal standard, a percentage is charged as the transaction fee.
PayPal Business Payments: Regardless of your invoice amount, the transaction fee charged by PayPal is just 50 cents. Your clients however can make payments only via an eCheck or PayPal balance. The payment may be delayed if the payment is received via eCheck. In this mode of payment, both you and your clients need to have a US PayPal account.
To help you decide which of the Payment Options work for you, click on the grey question mark icon next to the Default Payment Options field to see the comparison between the two.
Bank Account: Enter the Bank Account where money received should reflect.
Page Style: Enter the layout of the payment page, that your customers see. Please note that this option is available only for PayPal Standard users. Click here for more on PayPal’s page style option.
When you setup this integration, your email address will be shared with Paypal.
The online transaction fees will depend upon the charges specified by PayPal.
Prerequisites for using with Auto-charge in Zoho Billing
- Customers should have an active Authorize.Net account.
- This account should have been selected with Card Not Present option during account creation.
- Only on the above criteria, the customer will be able to view the CIM (Customer Information Manager) feature in their merchant account.
- CIM needs to be enabled. Once enabled, it will take 24-48 hours for a transaction to happen.
- Do not enable ARB (Auto Recurring Billing) feature provided in Authorize.Net.