Zoho Billing - Zoho Desk Integration
Zoho Desk is a help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. By integrating Zoho Billing with Zoho Desk, you can charge your customers for the tickets that you have handled in Zoho Desk, as well as the time spent on each ticket.
IN THIS PAGE…
Set up the Integration
To launch Zoho Desk from Zoho Billing:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Zoho Apps.
- Click Connect next to Zoho Desk.
- Read about the integration and click Set up Integration.
- If you already have an active Zoho Desk portal, you will be directed to it. Otherwise, you’ll be prompted to create a new one.
Once you’ve set up the integration, you can configure the permissions available for each profile in Zoho Desk.
Your contacts in Zoho Desk can be mapped to your customers in Zoho Billing based on their email address.
To do this, select a contact or a ticket in Zoho Desk, and click the Zoho Billing icon. If you have a customer in Zoho Billing with the same email ID, it will be listed here and you can map them. If not, you can create a new contact here, and they will be added as a customer in Zoho Billing.
Create Invoices and Quotes
Prerequisite: To create transactions for a contact in Zoho Desk, you have to map the contact to a corresponding customer in Zoho Billing.
You can create an invoice or quote for a ticket in Zoho Desk, as well as charge customers for the time logged for a ticket.
To do this:
- Select a ticket in Zoho Desk, and click the Zoho Billing icon.
- In the Zoho Billing Contact Information tab, click Create Quote or Create Invoice to create the corresponding transactions.
- Enter the details required.
- Click Save.
You can also view a contact’s invoices or quotes created in Zoho Billing under the Invoices/Quotes for this ticket option in a ticket in Zoho Desk.
An invoice/quote in Zoho Desk can be cloned, edited, voided, or marked as sent. You can also email them to your customer.
Disable/Delete the Integration
You can disable or delete the Zoho Billing integration from Zoho Desk. Visit their help resource to learn how.
Once you’ve disabled the integration, your contacts and transactions will remain mapped between Zoho Billing and Zoho Desk, even when you choose to re-enable the integration. Whereas, when you delete the integration, this mapping will be deleted permanently.