After enabling GST in Zoho Expense, what are the additional information I should fill in while recording an expense?
Once GST is enabled and if it is applicable to the expense recorded, you will have to fill in the following:
- Tax type: Choose if the expense was incurred within India (Domestic), for import of goods and/or service or, if it lies outside the scope of GST.
- GSTIN: GST Identification Number (GSTIN) is unique to a merchant/vendor. You will find this on the bill/invoice/receipt you receive from the merchant. If the expense was incurred with an unregistered merchant, you can skip this field.
- Destination of Supply: The place where the Goods or Service was received by the employee.
- Tax: Select the tax mentioned in the receipt.
- SAC/HSN: Provide the SAC/HSN of the service or goods for which the expense was incurred.