How to change the Email address associated with my Zoho Expense Account?
Perform the following steps to change your Email Address:
- Sign in to your Zoho Expense Account.
- Click on the Image icon located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on My Account.
- Go to My Profile Info >> My Email Address
- Hover the mouse over the email address and click on the Edit icon located on the far right corner of the row.
- Change the Email address and enter the current password.
- Click Update. A confirmation mail will be sent to your new Email Id.
- Click on the verification link given in the mail. In case you don’t receive the mail, Click on the Mail icon to resend it.
- After verification, sign in to your Zoho Expense Account using the new Email address.
Upon verification, the admin needs to update the email address for that user. To do that, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Zoho Expense account.
- Go to Settings >> Users.
- Click on the user whose Email Address is being updated.
- Select the newly added email address from the email address drop-down.
- Click Save
Note: The new Email address becomes your Login ID for all the Zoho products you are using.