Integrate Office@Hand with Zoho CRM
How Can I...
Office@Hand is a cloud-based telephony system unlike the regular on-premise systems. Using the Office@Hand integration for Zoho CRM, you can do the following.
- Get call reminders - You will receive prompt reminders on your scheduled calls, so that you never miss another call.
- Automatic screen pop-ups - When you receive an incoming call or initiate an outgoing call from inside your CRM account via Office@Hand, you can view the caller details with automatic screen pop-ups.
- Call logging- All calls made or received via Office@Hand will be automatically logged in Zoho CRM and you can view the call logs later.
- Add Tasks/Notes - You can add follow-up activities at the end of every call from Zoho CRM.
- For this integration to work, you must have a Office@Hand account.
- You must also have the Office@Hand softphone installed in your device.
- Only an Administrator of a Zoho CRM account can enable the Office@Hand Integration.
- Once enabled by the Administrator, the integration is activated for all users. Every user in the Zoho CRM Organization account can log in to Office@Hand with their unique credentials.
To configure Office@Hand in Zoho CRM, you must
- Enable Office@Hand integration
- Log in to your Office@Hand account in Zoho CRM
To enable Office@Hand Integration
- Click (the Settings icon) > Setup > Extensions & APIs > Other > PhoneBridge.
- Select Office@Hand from the Choose a telephony provider.
- Click Enable.
- After clicking Enable, please wait while the page refreshes automatically. Do not click anywhere else until the Office@Hand Login screen appears.
Once you have enabled the Office@Hand integration, you will be prompted to log in to your Office@Hand account from Zoho CRM.
To log in to your Office@Hand account
- Click Login to Office@Hand if you wish to log in to your account right away.
- You will be navigated to RingCentral's Office@Hand Login page, where you need to enter the login details and click Login.
- If you are logging in later, you can use the Phone icon at the bottom right of the page to access the Office@Hand Login screen.
- After login, authorize your RingCentral Office@Hand account.
Once you have enabled Office@Hand in Zoho CRM and logged in to your Office@Hand account in Zoho CRM as well as the softphone, you are ready to use this integration.You can receive incoming calls, initiate outgoing calls and add follow-up activities right withon Zoho CRM.
When you receive an incoming call from your CRM contact via Office@Hand, you can see a screen pop-up, where you can view the details of your contact in a business card format.
At the end of the call, you can add follow-up actions like notes or tasks on the Call Ended window.
Before you make an outgoing call from Zoho CRM, you can choose your preferred phone number from the list of phone numbers configured within your CRM.
To initiate an outgoing call from Zoho CRM via Office@Hand,
- Click the desired record.
- In the Record's Details page, click the Phone icon beside the phone number.
The call via Office@Hand is now initiated.
- Once the call is ended, you can add follow up tasks or notes to your call.
At the end of every call via Office@Hand, you can do any or all of the following activities from the Call Ended window in Zoho CRM. These would automatically be associated to the respecitve record.
- Add a follow-up call.
- Add a follow-up task.
Calls made, received, missed and unanswered in Zoho CRM via Office@Hand are automatically logged in the Activities module.
To view call logs
- Click the Activities module.
- Select the All Calls list view.
- Click on any desired record to view the call details.
The Office@Hand Integration can be disabled at any time. Only the Administrator of a Zoho CRM account can disable the integration.
To disable Office@Hand integration
- Click (the Settings icon) > Setup > Extensions & APIs > Other> PhoneBridge.
- Click Disable.
- On disabling the Office@Hand integration, you will no longer be able to make calls in Zoho CRM via Office@Hand.
- Once disabled by the Administrator, the integration is disabled for all users in the Organization account.
- Call details that were entered before the integration was disabled remain intact.