Installing App in iPad
You can download and install the Zoho CRM application from the App Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- In Old Pricing - Administrator needs to activate it for the users.
- In New Pricing - By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > GeneralPermissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- Device with iOS 8 or later.
- You need an Apple account to download applications.
Zoho CRM for iPad requires a Wi-Fi network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device when you have no connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
You can install Zoho CRM application in your iPad by downloading it from the App Store. When you sign in to Zoho CRM in your iPad, 200 records each in all modules will be downloaded initially. The latest modified records will be added i. e. based on the Modified Time. As you use the app, 10000 records will be downloaded for each module. You can later download more records (50000 per download) using the Download option available in the Settings page.
To install Zoho CRM from the App Store
- In your iPad, go to App Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho CRM from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your iPad.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho CRM.
- Download the Zoho CRM app from iTunes and install.
In the Zoho CRM native app for iPad, tap More > Settings to access a whole lot of optiions to make changes to the app.
- Change the colour theme.
- Change module-specific settings.
- Group data by a specific field in the ascending or descending order.
- Sort fields in a grouping by a specific field.
- Define search fields based on which records will be searched.
- Select fields that needs to be displayed in the search results.
- View the number of records available in the device.
- Change the font type.
- For the calendar, choose the day that the week starts on.
- Enable Google maps.
- Modify call settings such as, enable auto call log, call logging, etc.
- Change the Name format.
- Select the Mail Composer as the iPad default or Zoho Mail.
- Manage the Smart View to view the data in the order of your preference and priority.
- Provide your valuable feedback.
To configure settings
- In your iPad, log in to Zoho CRM.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.