You can download and install the Zoho CRM application from the App Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- In Old Pricing - Administrator needs to activate it for the users.
- In New Pricing - By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- Device with iOS 8 or later.
- You need an Apple account to download applications.
Zoho CRM for iPad requires a Wi-Fi network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device when you have no connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Installing Zoho CRM App for iPad
You can install Zoho CRM application in your iPad by downloading it from the App Store. When you sign in to Zoho CRM in your iPad, 200 records each in all modules will be downloaded initially. The latest modified records will be added i. e. based on the Modified Time. As you use the app, 10000 records will be downloaded for each module. You can later download more records (50000 per download) using the Download option available in the Settings page.
To install Zoho CRM from the App Store
- In your iPad, go to App Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho CRM from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your iPad.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho CRM.
- Download the Zoho CRM app from iTunes and install.
Configuring Zoho CRM Settings
Using the Settings option provided in the Zoho CRM native app for iPad, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Leads modules.
- Set options to sort leads and tasks.
- Define criteria for search.
- Change app background.
To configure settings
- In your iPad, log in to Zoho CRM.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.