You can download and install the Zoho CRM application from Play Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho CRM, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- In Old Pricing - Administrator needs to activate it for the users.
- In New Pricing - By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- You need an OS 4.0 or a higher Edition on your Android phone.
Zoho CRM for Android requires a Wi-Fi network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device when you have no connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Installing Zoho CRM App on Android devices
From Play Store, you can download and install the Zoho CRM application. When you sign in to Zoho CRM using your Android phone, 200 records are downloaded on the device for all modules as part of the initial synchronization. When you begin using the app, a maximum of 10000 records are downloaded for all modules.
To install Zoho CRM from Play Store
- Open Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search for Zoho CRM.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to start installing.
Once the installation is complete, you can sign into Zoho CRM app on your Android device.