Installing App in Android
You can download and install the Zoho CRM application from Play Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users and Control > Security Control > Profiles > Other Permissions > CRM Mobile Apps Access to enable or disable the permission. See Also Managing Profiles
- You need an OS 4.0 or a higher version on your Android phone.
Zoho CRM for Android requires a Wi-Fi network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device when you have no connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
From Play Store, you can download and install the Zoho CRM application. When you sign in to Zoho CRM using your Android phone, 200 records are downloaded on the device for all modules as part of the initial synchronization.
To install Zoho CRM from Play Store
- Open Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search for Zoho CRM.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to start installing.
Once the installation is complete, you can sign into Zoho CRM app on your Android device.