User Guide helps you to gain in-depth knowledge of Zoho Reports features and customization options. It guides you in detail on how to use them effectively for addressing your reporting and analytical needs.
API Guide helps Independent Software Vendors, Developers and System Integrators to build /integrate powerful reporting and analytical capabilities into their applications using the Zoho Reports API.
Video Demos explaining the various features in Zoho Reports.
Forums is a one stop place to get all your questions answered on Zoho Reports. You can also interact with other Zoho Reports users and share your ideas.
Follow us @ Twitter
Product updates @ What's New
Product Blogs : Zoho Reports Blogs
Technical Support : email@example.com
Toll Free Number : +1 (888) 900 9646
We have various plans for your needs, Free ($0), Standard, Professional, Professional Plus and Enterprise Editions. Learn more about our Pricing and Sign up today.
Toll Free: 1 888 900 9646
You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can get 10% discount, if you opt for yearly payment option.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime.
- Anyone to whom you privately share your databases, tables(data), reports and dashboards is counted as a 'User'.
- All users will get a separate account for login.
- You (Administrator) can control user access to your databases, tables, reports & dashboards and their permission to handle other operations.
- A Report is a collective term that refers to a chart, pivot table, tabular or summary view in Zoho Reports.
- A Dashboard is a collection of reports embedded in a single page. It provides a snapshot view of your key business data for quick and easy data analysis / visualization.
- Reporting databases are workspaces that enable to logically group the data you load, reports and dashboards you create and users you collaborate with.
- You can also purchase extra rows as an add-on.
- Query tables helps in creating powerful and flexible reports with SQL (Structured Query Language) Queries.
- Zoho Reports Emailing feature allows you to email reports immediately or schedule them for periodic mailing.
- Database owners can do any operation in that database as the Administrator, except deleting the database.
- Users accessing these URLs need not have a Zoho account.
- Not highly secure, as it's generated based on a random key, hence can be accessed by anyone who knows the URL.
- Useful for embedding reports in web applications/pages.
- You can access all your reporting databases via HTTPS.
- Show/Hide "Powered By Zoho Reports" message while embedding reports.
- Download backed up data as Zip files.
- Access your reports and dashboards in iPad. Other mobile platforms/devices to be supported soon.
- Data from Zoho CRM will be automatically synchronized into Zoho Reports.
- Offers 100+ insightful sales analytics reports & dashboard by default.
- Easily create your own insightful reports & dashboards on CRM data.
- Data from Zoho Projects will be automatically synchronized into Zoho Reports for analysis & reporting.
- Offers 50+ default reports and dashboards capturing key & essential project metrics.
- Users can easily create their own ad hoc reports & dashboards.
- Data from Zoho BugTracker will be automatically synchronized into Zoho Reports for analysis & reporting.
- Offers 50+ default reports and dashboards capturing the essential metrics.
- Data from Zoho Recruit will be automatically synchronized into Zoho Reports for analysis & reporting
- Supports reporting over custom fields
- Users can easily create their own ad hoc reports & dashboards
- Zoho Creator is integrated with Zoho Reports by default.
- Data from Zoho Creator can further be analyzed by creating more reports using Zoho Reports.
- From flat files like CSV, TSV, XLS, XLSX, HTML, TXT etc.,
- From unauthenticated and authenticated Web URL feeds
- From JSON feeds.
- Databases could be installed in your local network or hosted.
- Upload data from databases like MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, SQLite, DB2, SQL Azure, Amazon RDS etc.,
- Upload directly from Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- APIs to import/add/modify/delete data, share reports, export reports and do much more.
- Offers client libraries in Java, Python and other popular languages.
- Plan based usage metering is applicable.
- Data from Salesforce CRM will be automatically synchronized into Zoho Reports.