Upgrade to latest build : 4280
- Choose your existing build number
- Build 4000 to 4250
- Build 3700 to 3900
- Build 3600
Download service pack 4280 and follow the upgrade procedure to advance to build 4280.
It will be a two step upgrade process to get to the latest build (4280).
It will be a three step upgrade process to get to the latest build (4280).
How to locate my build number?
- In the zoho analytics application, click on the Help icon present on the top right corner.
- Click on the About menu item.
- In the information displayed, you can find the build number.
- Check the image guide to locate the build number.
Instructions to upgrade :
- Shut down Zoho Analytics.
- Windows installations- Open the services window (Run--> services.msc) and stop the 'Zoho Analytics service'. The other two Zoho Analytics services (Accounts and reports) will shutdown automatically.
- Linux installations- Run the shutdown.sh command from the directory \ZohoAnalytics\bin
- As a best practice, take a complete backup of 'Zoho Analytics Home' folder.
- The Zoho Analytics installation directory should have the following permissions configured.
This is a pre-requisite for a successful upgrade. This permission can be revoked after the upgrade is complete.
- Run the UpdateManager.bat script (sh UpdateManager.sh for Linux) under the Zoho Analytics Home/bin folder which invokes the
Update Manager tool.
- Browse and select the Service pack file (.ppm) saved in your computer.
- Click Install to initiate the upgrade process.
- Once you see the Installed message on your screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
- Start Zoho Analytics application.
- < Zoho Analytics Home> refers to the directory in which you have installed the Zoho Analytics product. This directory location is specified by you when you install the product.
Want help with upgrading to the latest version of Zoho Analytics? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org