Set up Zoho Survey Integration
How Can I...
To integrate Zoho Survey with your Zoho CRM account
- Log into your Zoho CRM account with Administrator privileges.
- Click Settings > Setup > Marketplace > Zoho > Zoho Survey
- In the Zoho Survey Integration page, click Get Started Now.
Here, there are two possible cases.
- You would like to configure another user's Zoho Survey account.
- You would like to configure your own Zoho Survey account.
If a person in your organization already happens to have a Zoho Survey account, you can configure their account with your Zoho CRM account. You will need their Zoho Survey account's Zoho Services Commnication Key (ZSC Key) and email address to enable the configuration.
To view the ZSC Key in Zoho Survey
- Log in to the Zoho Survey account with Administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > ZSC Key
- The ZSC Key and the Email address associated are displayed.
- Copy and paste these during integration with Zoho CRM.
To configure another user's Zoho Survey account in Zoho CRM
- Click Configure other user account.
- Enter the ZSC Key and Email address associated with the other user's Zoho Survey account.
The ZSC is the Zoho Services Commnication Key.
- Select the Use all surveys from this account checkbox if you want to use all surveys in this account.
Otherwise clear this checkbox and choose the portals that you wish to be used in the CRM account.
- Select the Add all Administrator profile users to Zoho Survey checkbox if you wish to add all administrators in Zoho CRM to Zoho Survey.
Note that only the CRM users from the associated Zoho Survey account will be displayed in this section. The CRM users, who are not already using Zoho Survey, will be pushed to the Zoho Survey account.
- Click Submit.
If you wish to configure the current user account, you can do so by choosing this option.
- If you already have a Zoho Survey account, Zoho CRM will automatically map all portals under your account. Select the portals you wish to be used in Zoho CRM and click Submit.
- In case you do not have a Zoho Survey account, a new account will automatically be created for you when you choose this option.
- You can also choose to push your all your CRM Administrator profile users to Zoho Survey by selecting the Add all Administrator profile users to Zoho Survey checkbox.
Otherwise, clear this checkbox and select the users of your choice. The users selected will automatically become Zoho Survey users.
Once you enable Zoho Survey integration with Zoho CRM, you can start sending surveys from Zoho CRM. You can also use Live Chat support
You can deactivate Zoho Survey Integration at any time. Deactivation of the integration does not interfere with the Zoho Survey portals. You can continue to build surveys from your Zoho Survey account. On deactivating:
- The Zoho Survey section will be removed from the record's details page.
- The Insert Survey Link button will no longer be available while creating Email templates.
- The Email templates containing the survey links will however not be removed, unless you delete the templates manually. The survey links will continue to work. But if someone responds to it, the survey responses will not be captured in Zoho CRM on deactivation of the integration.
To deactivate Zoho Survey Integration
- Log in to your Zoho CRM account with administrative privileges.
- Click Settings > Setup > Marketplace > Zoho > Zoho Survey.
- On the Zoho Survey Integration page, click Disable.