ActivePBX integration for Zoho CRM
ActivePBX is a cloud-based telephony system integrated with Zoho CRM to provide with various call functionality features that can be done within your CRM system.
To setup the integration,
- Click Settings > Setup > Channels > Telephony.
- Choose ActivePBX from the PhoneBridge Marketplace.
- Click Integrate.
- Click Get it now.
For more details about configuration and steps, click here.
Once you integrate ActivePBX with Zoho CRM, you can do the following.
- You can see a business card view of the contact in Zoho CRM, whenever you make or receive calls via ActivePBX from CRM.
- The calls made, received, and missed in Zoho CRM via ActivePBX will be automatically logged in the Activities module of your CRM account.
- After every call, create follow-up calls, tasks and events, as required.
Click here for more details.