Zoho CRM for iPhone is a native application that enables you to access and work with your Online Zoho CRM data from your iPhone. With this mobile application you can currently access and manage your Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials, Cases, Vendors, Products, Tasks, Events and Calls present in your Zoho CRM account.
Permission Required: Administrators need to activate it for users in other profiles.
- Access your CRM data on the go - You can access your Zoho CRM data from your iPhone on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- Synchronize your data modifications - You can add, modify and delete records from within your iPhone. The changes will automatically get synchronized with your account online.
- Work offline - You can continue to work with the application even when your mobile is offline or out of network coverage. You can access the CRM records stored locally in your iPhone device and also add, modify and delete records. The application will automatically synchronize the changes made while offline into your online account, when your mobile device reconnect to the network.
- Recent Items- In your Dashboard, you can tap Recent Items to view the recently used records.
- Make calls from within Zoho CRM application - You can instantly call your Zoho CRM contacts from within the application and log the calls into Zoho CRM afterwards.
- Locate Leads, Contacts and Accounts near you - Using Maps provided by Apple, Zoho CRM can locate and show you the leads/contacts/accounts near you. You can set the radius as 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles.
- Log your calls in Zoho CRM - You can log the outbound calls made from your iPhone. This will also give you options to add other details such as Purpose, Call Owner, Call Related To etc.
- Send emails to contacts - You can easily send emails to your Zoho CRM contacts from the email account configured in your device.
- Search on server - You can search for records present in your Zoho CRM online account using the powerful server search feature. With this option you can access any record (from the supported modules) that is not available in your iPhone application.
- View Records in alphabetical order - The records in Contacts, Leads, and Accounts modules is listed in alphabetical order for an easy search.
- Filter records based on List Views - Two list views are supported - All Views and My Views. You can filter records based on these list views. Tasks and Events have the following additional list views:
- Today's Tasks
- Today's Events
- Open Tasks
- Update the Related Lists in each record - With each record you can associate related records such as events, tasks, calls, attachments, etc. Please note that you cannot associate new tasks, events or notes to a record.