Embedded BI Analytics Software
- Embedded analytics is about integrating a full-featured analytics platform seamlessly within your application.
- Set up a rebranded white-label analytics portal accessible through web and native mobile apps.
- Get started with our embedded analytics tool, available to all kind of Independent Software Vendors(ISV), Business Consultants, and Solution Developers alike.
Trusted by great brands
Why choose Zoho’s Embedded Analytics Software
Focus on your core competency
Our embedded analytics platform can help you save time and resources. You don't have to build a BI module from scratch, so you can focus on developing your core products.
Gain a competitive edge
Our cutting-edge embedded data analytics platform serves you real-time actionable insights that help you stay a step ahead of the competition.
Accelerate time to market
As a reliable embedded analytics partner, we ensure that no deployment issues or unforeseen delays will hamper your release schedule.
Embedded business intelligence software tailored for you
We make embedding BI analytics easy for independent software vendors, business consultants, and solution developers alike.
Embedded BI 1
Optimize your application workflow with our embedded BI tool. Integrate curated, interactive reports and dashboards that deliver critical insights for decision-making. Also, embed analytics in websites using our powerful embedded business intelligence software.
Seamless integration 2
Integrate a full-featured analytics platform within your application using our single sign-on API or SAML authentication.
Self-service analytics portal 3
Set up a rebranded analytics portal or microsite, customizable with rich design elements and seamlessly accessible through web and native mobile apps.
Explore our best Embedded Analytics platform
Data required for further analysis is continuously gathered and blended from a wide range of scattered data sources, including files, feeds, databases, cloud platforms, and other business apps.
Build powerful reports and dashboards easily with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Perform ad-hoc exploratory analysis using an array of interactive options. Collaborate instantly with peers through contextual comment threads anytime, anywhere.
With elaborate customization and robust APIs for data integration, modeling, authorization, custom styling, and dynamic reports embedding, Zoho Analytics enables the tightest possible integration with minimal or no coding.
Get instant insights from Zia, Zoho's conversational AI assistant that uses machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) to perform auto-analysis. Take advantage of Zoho Analytics' remarkably accurate smart forecasting, with ML-based predictive analytics.
Access and interact with the reports and dashboards that you created in Zoho Analytics, on-the-move, from your iOS and Android-powered mobile devices.
We offer a high degree of flexibility w.r.t analytics implementation and deployment. Apart from our Zoho cloud service, you can go for either public cloud or on-premise environments.
Rated the best
Solutions / How-Tos
Benefits of using our embedded analytics platform
Embedded analytics software integrates full-fledged analytics capabilities within other software platforms which is proven to be immensely beneficial for organizations. Zoho Analytics with its power-packed features and capabilities, has established itself as a reliable embedded business analytics provider.
Security and Governance
Our time-tested and accredited enterprise-grade security features and governance framework ensures continuous data management and stewardship.Learn more
Our total cost of BI and Analytics in terms of licensing, implementations and customisations, training and support is the least among all our market peers.Learn more
Customization and Branding
Zoho Analytics offers a plethora of customization options. It enables tailoring the embedded analytics components to blend in line with the branding and user interface of the host application, for a cohesive user experience.Learn more
Our AI-powered modern BI and analytics platform can handle a variety of use-cases at scale across multiple industries/sectors, thereby offering the flexibility for organizations to leverage analytics as they'd like to.Learn more
Zoho Analytics in 2023 Gartner MQ
Gartner has recognized Zoho Analytics in the 2023 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.Read more
BARC - BI Survey 23
The BI & Analytics Survey 23 is based on findings from the world‘s largest and most comprehensive survey of business intelligence end users.Read more
Dresner Advisory's Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study
Zoho Analytics is rated as an overall leader in customer experience and vendor credibility and has a perfect recommend score.Read more
Contact us for Pricing and Demo
Overview of Embedded Analytics
What is embedded analytics?
- Embedded analytics refers to the integration of full-fledged (or partial) analytics capabilities within other business applications, products or systems. This enables users with seamless access to insights. contextually within their business workflows.
What are embedded analytics platforms?
- Embedded analytics platforms are robust software solutions that facilitates the embedding of analytics within business applications or workflows. These platforms enable seamless incorporation of end-to-end analytics capabilities. They also offer options for customization to tailor the embedded analytics experience in line with the look-and-feel of the host application/environment. Organizations which leverages embedded analytics benefit in numerous ways, notably with improved decision-making and enhanced business process efficiency.
Methodology/Methods of Embedded Analytics
- Embedding analytics into applications involves a combination of methodologies/methods to integrate analytics capabilities into existing software. Some of the notable methods include:
- API Integration : Utilize application programming interfaces (APIs) provided by the embedded analytics platform to seamlessly integrate analytics components into the host application.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) : Implement Single Sign-On mechanisms to ensure a unified and secure user experience. Users can access both the host application and embedded analytics features seamlessly.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility : Ensure that embedded analytics components are compatible with various platforms, devices, and screen sizes to provide a consistent experience for users.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD : Use CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployment process, making it easier to release updates, improvements, and new analytics features seamlessly.
Why use Embedded BI Software?
- Embedded Business Intelligence (BI) software offers numerous value-additions or benefits, making it a vital choice for organizations looking to step up their analytics game. Some of the notable advantages are:
- Focus on your core business
- Enhanced user experience
- Improved user adoption
- Pervasive real-time decision making
- Faster time-to-market
- Increased revenue opportunities
- Adaptability across different industries
Who uses Embedded Business Intelligence(BI) Software?
- Embedded BI software is utilized by a diverse range of users across industries and functions. The primary users of embedded BI software include:
- Software Application Developers o seamlessly integrate analytics features into their software applications/platforms.
- Product Managers to enhance their product's features/capabilities thereby improving their product's stickiness, differentiation and ultimately value to end customer
- Business Analysts use embedded BI tools to create insightful charts and dashboards within the context of business applications they work with. This enables them to make data-driven recommendations without switching context.
- Executives and decision-makers leverage embedded BI platforms to access key performance indicators and other relevant business metrics in real-time to make informed, timely decisions that's non-negotiable for survival in today's competitive markets.
How to choose the right embedded analytics platform?
- Choosing the right embedded analytics platform involves factoring a plethora of aspects like
- Integration support with host application using a robust set of APIs
- Scalability to meet your growing business needs
- Robust security model accredited with industry standards.
- AI-augmented powerful analytics capabilities that brings maximum value to end users
- Highly available engineering and product support
- Read our blog to know more details on each aspects