What is Embedded Analytics
Embedded analytics, according to Gartner, is a digital workplace capability where data analysis occurs within a user's natural workflow, without the need to toggle to another application.
The relevance of embedded analytics
- Icon In today's fast-moving business world, managers and executives need the immediate availability of actionable insights. They can't afford to wait hours or days, like in the past. And in most situations, they need the insights right within the business applications they use. This is where embedded analytics comes in.
- Icon A key question often asked about embedded analytics is - how different it is from traditional BI and analytics? The answer: Context. Embedded analytics can be contextually deployed within specific processes such as marketing optimization, sales conversions and financial budgeting.
- Icon Drive real-time, informed decision making by embedding analytics at business-critical points within the applications (ERP, CRM, HR, etc.) and processes done on a regular basis.
- Icon Embedded analytics aims to bring both insights and action on the same page by blending analytics far deeper within business application workflows. Any organisation that either builds or deploys a business software application, more often than not has the need for embedding.
- Icon Today, embedded analytics has moved from a “good-to-have” to a “must-have” proposition for solution providers. Technological evolution along with increasing awareness of the potential of analytics in business applications, is fuelling demand growth for embedded capabilities across customers in every industry.
- Icon Whether you're an independent software vendor(ISV), software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor, or cloud service provider, if you can deliver on industry expectations with respect to embedded analytics, you're going to see significant gains in time-to-market, revenue growth, market expansion and sustained competitive advantage.
- Icon Enhance your web and mobile user experience by embedding interactive analytics to present deeper insights and increase collaboration for information that eventually improves engagement