Welcome to Zoho Payroll
Zoho Payroll is the quickest way to get your employees paid on time. It’ll do the math for you- salaries, taxes, deductions, and sick pay. so, you can get those paychecks out with just a few clicks.
Zoho Payroll is currently available for businesses in California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This guide will help you get around Zoho Payroll and answer all the questions you may have. Use the pane on the left to navigate to the respective sections. It’s modeled after the sidebar within Zoho Payroll.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started
- Your favorite web browser.
- A stable internet connection.
- A few pieces of information about your business.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll have to set up your organization in Zoho Payroll. There are tips to help you out at every step of the way.
What you’ll see once you’re in
After you’re done with the set up process, this is how your screen will look like every time you log in.
We call this screen the Dashboard. You can view upcoming pay runs, tax and form filings, and a summary of your payroll expenses.
Here are the names and functions of some of the buttons on the dashboard. We’ll use them throughout this guide.
- Sidebar: The options in the sidebar allow you to navigate to the different sections of Zoho Payroll.
- Gear icon: Lets you access the settings, which you can use to configure Zoho Payroll.
- Notification icon: You’ll be notified when a tax or employee wage payment is due when you click this icon.
- Organization: Allows you to manage/switch between multiple companies set up in Zoho Payroll.
If you have any questions, feedback and/or suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re all ears!