Zoho Payroll gives you the ability to customize the content of an email, which is generated by the system, in the form of customizable email templates.
You can add any additional information and also a bit of flair, if you wish, to the content of the email which will be sent.
Zoho Payroll uses Email Templates in the following three scenarios:
- When sending a User Invite.
- When sending a Payslip Notification.
- When sending an Employee Invitation.
To edit these Email Templates, do the following:
- click the Settings option from the sidebar and select Email Templates.
- You will be able to see the templates for the scenarios, mentioned above.
- Click the edit button located to the right of the template you want to modify.
In the pop-up that appears, you will be able to modify the following fields:
|Sender||If you have multiple users, you can select the default email address which will appear in the From section of the outgoing email.|
|Subject||You can customize the text in the Subject line, here.|
|Body||1. You can customize the content of the email here.
2. You can use HTML tags to incorporate any hyperlinks and images.
3. If there is any piece of text that changes with context, such as Employee name for instance, you can use placeholders.
Once you’re done customizing the template, hit on the Save button.
List of Placeholders
Below is a list of placeholders you can use in the email templates. These are used to display the relevant data on a case-by-case basis.
|%InviteUserName%||This displays the name of the Invitee.|
|%InviteUserEmail%||This displays the email address of the Invitee|
|%UserName%||This displays the name of the User sending the email.|
|%CompanyName%||This displays the name of the Organization.|
|%InviteUserLink%||This displays the link which the user has to click to accept the invitation.|
|%EmployeeName%||This displays the name of the Employee.|
|%PayPeriod%||This displays the Pay Period of a payslip.|