Setting up Your Organization
In this section, you can enter basic information of your organization such as address, contact information, organization logo, etc.
You’d have provided basic information about your company while setting this organization up. You can update any details here if you wish to.
To Setup or edit the Organization Profile,
- Click the Gear icon located at the top-right hand side of the page, and select Organization Profile.
- Alternatively, click the Settings option from the sidebar and select Organization Profile.
- In the page that opens, you will be able to add or modify existing information with about your Organization Profile. You will be presented with the following fields:
|Here, you can upload your company logo. To do this, simply click the Upload your logo button, select the image file and upload it. Preferred Size: 240 x 240 pixels with 72 DPI. Maximum File Size: 1 MB
|This will contain the name of the Organization that you entered during sign up. If you wish to edit it, you may do so here.
|Doing Business As
|If you do business under a name other than the one you registered with, you can enter this here. (optional)
|Please enter your official website here. (optional)
|Please select the type of business. For example, if you are a Non-Profit Organization, select Non Profit from the drop-down.
|Please select the type of industry your business falls under. For instance, if the Organization is a Restaurant, select Food Services from the drop down.
|Enter your business’s address. This will be used on all pay stubs and legal forms.
|This is the primary contact for this organization. All notification emails regarding pay runs, taxes and form filing will be sent to this email.
Adding a New Organization
With Zoho Payroll, you can add multiple organizations to your account. This way you can manage your payroll of various business accounts with a single Zoho Payroll login.
To Add a New Organization, follow these steps,
- First, click the drop down button next to your organization’s name on the top-left side of the page.
- Next, click the Manage Organizations option. You will be redirected to a new page. Here, click the New Organization button provided on the top-right side of the screen.
Your new organization will be created and you can start setting it up.
Switching Between Multiple Organizations
If you have created multiple Organizations in Zoho Payroll, switching back and forth is very simple.
To switch to a different Organization,
- Click the name of your Organization on the top-right side of the window.
- Select the organization from the drop-down that appears. This drop-down will list all the other Organizations that you’ve set up.
- Click Go to Organization to the right of the organization that you need to switch to.