Can I add a user to the users list now and provide access to my organization in Zoho Expense later?
Yes, you can add a user to the users list without providing them access to Zoho Expense immediately. You can skip the invitation email for these users and invite them later to access Zoho Expense whenever you require.
To add a user without the invite email:
- Go to Admin View.
- Click the Gear icon on the top right side of the page.
- Go to Users under Users and Control.
- Click + New User at the top right side of the page.
- Enter the details of the user and mark the Skip invitation email check box.
- Click Add. The user will be added and you can send the invitation link later to access Zoho Expense.