Integrating Dialogflow with Zobot
What is Dialogflow?
Dialogflow is an end-to-end development suite for building conversational interfaces for websites, mobile applications, and messaging platforms. It can be used to build chatbots, voice assistants, etc., especially relevant to those that are capable of having natural and rich interactions with the users. It is also powered by machine learning to recognize the intent and context of what a user says, allowing a conversational interface to provide highly efficient and accurate responses.
You can create various bots agents to assist your visitors and integrate them with Zobot.
Benefits of integrating Dialogflow:
- You can create tailor-made bots that suit your business aspects to support your SalesIQ operators.
- Dialogflow is easily configurable. Once your SalesIQ account is integrated with dialogflow, the bots you have created in the platforms will be listed in the SalesIQ Zobot dashboard. You can map the bots to your website chats, can even set trigger messages and your bot is all set to assist your website visitors.
- Dialogflow doesn't require any coding knowledge. The interface will guide you to build your bot as you wish without any basic coding knowledge and allows you to integrate with SalesIQ in minutes.
- Initiate input/display cards for inputs and show output to the visitors. You can configure your bot to respond using buttons, auto-pick, sliders, images, and links. Using buttons allows users to interact with your bot in a way that standardizes a conversation. You can use the custom payloads offered by SalesIQ to set bot auto-responses in Dialogflow.
- SalesIQ supports Dynamic text in the Dialogflow responses, and you can use the dynamic text in trigger messages and chat responses.
- Navigate to Settings > Zobot > Add Bot, provide your assistant a Name.
- Provide a Description.
- Choose a website from the drop-down.
- Choose Departments for your bot to assist.
- Choose the Visitor Type, the type of visitors to whom you want the bot to interact with.
- Then, set when you want the Zobot to Trigger your website Visitor, you can initiate the trigger:
- When the visitor lands on your site
- When the visitor clicks on the widget
- When the visitor performs a custom action
- You can define the Working Hours for your bot. The available options are:
- 24/7 - Round the clock
- During standard business hours
- During non business hours
- When operators are offline during business hours
- You can choose to show the Bot Typing Status to the visitors, to create a human-like conversation process.
- You can Allow your bot to Handoff the chat to a human operator.
- Choose Dialogflow in the Which platform would you like to use to develop your bot? section.