Zoho CRM Plus is a flexible product, so you'll have a number of choices to make when you sign up to make sure you get what you need. There are four main steps in the signup process: setting your currency and payment period, adding user licenses and add-ons to customize your subscription, reviewing your order, and making your first payment. The Subscription page, your home base for customizing CRM Plus, takes you through these steps and lets you come back any time to further adjust your setup.
To upgrade to Zoho CRM Plus:
- Click the User icon displayed on the upper-right corner of the page. You'll see a panel slide out to the right of the page.
- Click Upgrade in the Subscription section. The page to upgrade your plan will be displayed.
- Select your Currency using the toggle button in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select whether you'd like to pay monthly or yearly. Based on the payment schedule you've selected, the amount per payment will appear.
- Click Upgrade.
- You can also upgrade your plan by accessing the Admin Panel. Log on to Zoho CRM Plus and click the User icon displayed on the upper-right corner of the page. You'll see a panel slide out to the right of the page. Click the Admin Panel link in the sliding panel. Click the Organization tab in the Admin Panel, and then click Billing in the Organization page to upgrade your plan.
Zoho CRM Plus plan includes the following add-ons by default.
- CRM - 1 GB +1 GB/user
- SalesIQ - 5000 visitors/user/per month
- Social - Number of brands - 5
- Survey - 2500 responses
- Campaigns - 5000 subscribers/user
- Reports - 2 million rows
You can purchase extra user licenses if needed and buy additional add-ons to meet your business requirements.
To purchase user licenses and add-ons:
- Navigate to the Plan Details section.
- Enter the total number of user licenses you want to purchase.
- Click the down arrow button and select the add-on you need of each product from the respective drop-down list under Add-Ons. Your total subscription amount will be updated according to the number of user licenses and add-ons you've selected.
- Click Continue.
To review and confirm your order:
- Navigate to the Review Order section.
- Check your order summary to make sure the number of users and add-ons selected for each product is correct. Then click Confirm.
Pay for your CRM Plus subscription using a Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer(ACH.), or Netbanking / Wallet / UPI. The tabs are displayed based on the payment schedule and payment currency you've selected.
Following is the list of tabs displayed in the Payment Details section based on the payment schedule and currency selected.
- Bank Transfer(ACH) - Displayed when the payment schedule selected is 'Yearly' and payment currency used is 'Dollar.'
- PayPal - Displayed when the payment currency selected is 'Monthly' and the payment currency used is 'Dollar' or 'Euro.'
- Credit Card - Displayed when your payment schedule is 'Yearly' or 'Monthly' and the payment currency used is either 'Dollar' or 'INR.'
- Netbanking / Wallet / UPI - Displayed when the payment schedule selected is 'Yearly' and the payment currency used is 'INR.'
To pay for your subscription:
- Choose the Pay with Credit Card tab, Pay with PayPal tab, or Bank Transfer(ACH)tab.
- For payment through credit card, enter your billing details and click Continue. (If you are paying with PayPal, click Continue to be redirected to the PayPal Login page, and accept the PayPal user agreement. If you have clicked the Bank Transfer(ACH) tab, enter the account and routing number, account type, and address, and click Make Payment.)
Once the payment is processed, you'll see a notification that your account has been successfully upgraded from the Free Plan to the Zoho CRM Plus Plan.
- To view your subscription details, click View Your Subscription or click Go To Zoho CRM Plus to start using Zoho CRM Plus.
- If you already have a paid account for any of the individual components of Zoho CRM Plus and you sign up for the bundle, your payment amount will be adjusted so that you don't get duplicate charges.
- If the payment currency used is INR, you can:
- Pay only through Credit Card for monthly payment or Netbanking / Wallet/ UPI for yearly payment
- Select a business type. When you select the business type as "Business", you can specify GSTIN (Goods & Services Tax Identification Number). Once your payment is processed, the GST (Goods & Services Tax) amount applicable will be added to your subscription amount. The total tax amount and your subscription amount will be displayed in the notification sent to you once you upgrade to the plan.