After many beta releases for developers and the general public, Apple has finally released the much-awaited iOS 12. This latest version of the mobile operating system is designed to make everyday tasks of iOS users faster and more responsive. Apple offers a wide range of new features in this release, including AR experiences, Memojis, Siri Shortcuts, password manager API, and more.
What’s new for Zoho Vault users?
With this iOS 12 release, Zoho Vault users can now autofill usernames and passwords on Safari and other third-party apps. Users can enjoy a seamless login experience to their everyday apps without compromising security. You can also access passwords stored in Zoho vault using Siri Shortcuts by creating personalized phrases.
How to enable Autofill Password on your iOS device
- First, you need to update your device to iOS 12
- Apple recommends that you do a backup before you update your device to the latest version
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update
- You need more than 50% battery and a wifi connection to complete the update
- You need to enter your Apple ID and password during the update
- After you’ve finished updating, if you are already a Zoho Vault user, go to the App Store > Updates > tap the Update button next to Zoho Vault
- If you are a new user, you can download the latest version from the App Store directly
- Now, navigate to Settings > Passwords and Accounts > Autofill Passwords
- Enable Autofill Password and select Zoho Vault as your password manager. We recommend our users to unselect the iCloud Keychain option
- That’s it. You’re all set! Go ahead and try Autofill Password on Safari and other third-party apps
How to access passwords with Siri Shortcuts
Log in to your Zoho Vault app
Tap on any secret
Tap the Siri Shortcut > Add to Siri
Record your Siri Shortcut audio
That’s it. You can now access your passwords stored in Zoho Vault with Siri Shortcuts
Try these exciting new features on your iOS device and let us know your feedback in the comments section below. We sincerely thank Apple for this latest update that allows our users to get an even better mobile experience.