The number of apps used by the average business is skyrocketing now due to the ongoing transformation of our digital work culture and rapid rise in remote work. Today, most companies rely on at least a dozen applications to manage their day-to-day operations and keep their business up and running.
Zoho Vault, Zoho’s password management application, helps businesses securely store, share, and manage passwords from anywhere. Users can simply log in to their Vault once and access all their favorite apps from there in a single click. However, in this current backdrop of safety-mandated work from home, we understand it is important for businesses to gain real-time insights on what is happening in their IT environment to keep cybercriminals at bay.
Vault already offers comprehensive audit trails and live reports to help IT teams easily track user activities. Today, we are happy to introduce integrations with many popular SIEM tools, including Loggly, Logz, Rapid7, Sematext, Sumo Logic, and Timber.
What is SIEM?
A Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution is a set of tools and services that offers a holistic view of a company’s information security. With a SIEM solution, companies can:
- Collect security logs from numerous sources, such as routers, databases, web servers, firewalls, servers, and business apps
- Correlate log data from different sources to gain insights
- Configure if-then rules based on log data to automatically trigger security workflows
- Set up instant alerts to IT administrators on important security issues
- Conduct in-depth auditing and AI-based threat-intelligence
How Zoho Vault’s SIEM integrations can help you
With this integration, IT administrators can:
- Push all password-related logs from Zoho Vault to their SIEM service
- Correlate user activities from different sources, compare them with password-based actions, and gain security insights
- Automate security workflows based on pre-defined conditions
- Help IT administrators get a clear picture of potential threats and secure the company’s confidential data
- Receive instant or periodic notifications on malicious insiders and cybercriminals
- Easily comply with regulatory mandates such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR, SOX, and ISO 27001
How do I start using Zoho Vault’s SIEM integration?
This integration is immediately available for all Zoho Vault Enterprise Edition users. We have comprehensive help documentation to configure this SIEM integration.
We also are giving a free webinar session covering this integration on June 30, 2020. You can register for the session here: https://meeting.zoho.com/meeting/register?sessionId=1051508231
If you are currently not a Zoho Vault user, you can head over to zoho.com/vault and sign up for a free 14-day Enterprise trial. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to write to us at support(at)zohovault(dot)com, or leave a comment below.