There are a million ways I could introduce this update to you, but considering how long we’ve had to wait for this, I’d rather cut straight to the chase — Zoho Social now supports direct publishing on Instagram.
Excited? So are we.
What does this mean for you?
For starters, this means you’re going to be saving a lot of time. No more pesky push notifications- you can directly upload pictures and schedule them to your Instagram business profiles from Zoho Social, just like how you can schedule them to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.
One quick thing before you break out with the confetti though. This feature is available only for Instagram business profiles right now. You will be able to use the direct publishing feature on your personal profiles when it is eventually rolled out. But until that happens, all you need to do is switch to a business profile and you’ll be able to directly post content to Instagram from Zoho Social. Sweet!
But that’s not all.
With this release, Zoho Social is now the most powerful tool you can use to build your brand’s presence on Instagram.
- Directly upload and schedule single-image posts on Instagram
- Plan and schedule posts using the inbuilt Publishing Calendar. Get a preview of your upcoming posts and drag-drop them to reschedule
- Keep track of relevant conversations by monitoring keywords and hashtags that matter, using our column-based Monitor tab
- Discover great user-generated content within the Monitor tab and directly repost it from your brand’s handle
- Get to know your Instagram connections and see how they’re engaging with your brand
If you haven’t tried Zoho Social for Instagram yet, now is the best time to give it a spin. Do let us know what you like and what could be better. We’d love to hear from you.