Many recruiters use both Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Outlook for recruitment. Applicant Tracking System helps in tracking applicants and Outlook for emails, contacts and appointments. Using two different tools is tedious and time consuming. To ease the recruitment process, we decided to implement an integration to help you save time and be more productive.
Today, we are very excited to announce the long awaited and much requested integration between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho Recruit, which will help you to complete your task faster and more efficiently.
Using the new Microsoft Outlook Plug-in you can:
- Easily add multiple candidates and contacts from incoming emails directly to Zoho Recruit. This eliminates the need to manually key-in the details
- Associate candidate to job openings directly from Outlook to Zoho Recruit
- Automatically saves a copy of the e-mail into the specific candidate’s or contact’s record
- Parse attached resume from e-mails directly to the Zoho Recruit
- Store and track all your e-mail conversations with candidates and contacts in their respective records using the “Add Email” option
- Fetch all your events and appointments from Zoho Recruit and add them to your Outlook
Check out our online help pages for how to install and work with the plugin.