I can still remember the happiness of hearing a buddy pop up online and knowing I was only one-click away from an awesome conversation. It was 1999, and to me AOL Instant Messenger was pure magic.
While things have changed drastically in the last 14 years, there is one constant, chat remains an integral part of my daily life—even if it is no longer AIM. In fact, chat is something many of you have been asking about for a while, wondering when we would add live chat to our customer support software solutions. Well, cue up the ol’ AIM chime (do-duh-dum)—because I have an exciting message for you.
Meet your newest buddy, Zoho LiveDesk—the small business live chat solution for customer support. Simply put, LiveDesk is the easiest way to add live chat to your websites and wow your customers with instantaneous support.
Zoho LiveDesk improves customer support for everyone involved—customers and companies. Your customers are empowered by instant access to personalized answers from real, live people. And your team will love the power to resolve customer issues before they ever become a request in their inbox, slashing your response times and their workload.
LiveDesk also teams up with Zoho Support to add fully integrated live chat functionality into your existing help desk dashboard. Beginning today all Enterprise plan customers in Zoho Support can offer their customers a new channel to connect—chat powered by LiveDesk. Easily embed live chat into your existing customer portal and watch your agents close more requests in less time by interacting live with customers.
Easily create, configure and customize your LiveDesk within minutes, and with one copy-and-paste of code, you have added live chat to your website. Embed customizable click-to-chat widgets into any-and-all parts of your web presence and meet customers on their terms.
Once a customer initiates a chat, you can engage directly from LiveDesk’s powerful dashboard or from wherever—live chat on your terms. With complete support for the Jabber/XMPP protocol, you have the freedom to chat with customers from anywhere via clients on your mobile devices, or even from desktop chat clients.
LiveDesk was built to transform your small businesses into lean, mean customer supporting machines. It comes chocked full of features your growing team will love:
- Save more valuable time: Program and deploy canned messages to rapidly address recurring questions.
- Customer Support’s Crystal Ball: Read your customer’s mind, and speed up your response times. You see what your customer types as they type it, so before they submit their question you already have the answer they need.
- Transfer Chats: Move ongoing chats to better-equipped agents.
- Advanced Organization: Structure your LiveDesk to fit your needs. Create departments, associate agents to those departments, even route chats to defined departments.
- Monitoring: Supervisors can monitor on-going chats to ensure consistent results, with the ability to step-in and help when needed.
- Collaborate: Integrated inter-agent chat and a portal-wide message board give your agents the ability to collaborate, communicate and thrive.
- Reporting and Daily Statistics: Learn more about your customers, your agents and your business with advanced pre-built reports.
I encourage you to take LiveDesk for a test drive today and start connecting with your customers in real time. Within seconds you can be on your way to unleashing your on-demand customer supporting potential. And because you want it, there is a risk-free, no credit card required 30-day-free trial of our most powerful plan waiting with your name on it.
Start chatting, my friends.
2 Replies to Announcing Zoho LiveDesk: Start delivering instant happiness to your customers
Hi.I'm just wondering if LiveDesk in some way can be connected/integrated with Manageengine Servicedesk +, that we are currently using... If it is a possibility, i guess we need som kind of CRM solution in between.... We want a possibility to chat with our customers in the easiest way, and have a possibility to log the chat sessions to new cases within our Manageengine Servicedesk +.... That would be optimal..Sincerly
I am looking forward to use this app. It must be useful app which is natively integrated with other Zoho products which I dreamed. Before I used Zopim or other third party live chat apps which are integrated with Zoho, but they don't provide such extensive opportunity such as automatic creation new leads or contact, fetch customers information from CRM etcGood luck Team!