Every business, no matter the industry, eventually needs a CRM. As a company that has been in the CRM space for a decade now, we are always pleasantly surprised when customers from across various verticals tell us how our system works for them. It inspires us to create a product that is so flexible and customizable, that it fits everybody’s needs. That’s why we believe in #CRMforAll
Don’t believe us? Here are 5 unique companies that use Zoho CRM:
- A Private Jet Company: JetHub is a worldwide, on-demand charter service that offers private flights to more than 7,000 airports in the United States and abroad. The company utilizes the best aircraft operators, giving its clients access to the private jets they desire. It needed a better way to manage its customer information and that’s where Zoho CRM came into the picture. “We now have complete visibility of our clients and client interactions, and also an easy way to follow up on the leads we get from our website,” says Kevin Lippert, President of JetHub.
- A Life Sciences Company: Proteomics Consult is a consulting company founded by Philippe Bogard to help develop modern Life Science and bio-informatics solutions. Bogard’s first real experience managing contacts was with Microsoft CRM … but not for long. Unlike the headache he had with Microsoft CRM, it took Philippe only two hours to import all his Microsoft Access contacts into Zoho CRM. He now has a better view of what’s going on with his business.
- A Roofing Company: London based County Flat Roofing installs complete roofing systems for domestic customers as well as commercial contracts. They moved all their data to Zoho CRM in April 2011. They have a growth rate of about 20-25% a year and Zoho’s been a massive part in managing and growing their business.
- A Non-profit Dance Company: CityDance, a Non-Profit Organization based in Washington D.C. that trains young ballet dancers for professional careers. Growth had reached a stage where using different software for different purposes left them with little time to focus on their artistry. That was until they found Zoho. Now almost 80% of the organization runs on Zoho allowing them to focus on their art and their passion. How can an artist, choreographer turn into a programmer overnight? Only with Zoho.
- A Pillow Company: Meet Deborah Main, the Pillow Goddess from Austin, Texas. Deborah Main Designs, specializes in handcrafted luxury pillows. She works with retailers, interior design clients and individual customers and attends trade shows across the country. Deborah obviously has an enormous amount of follow ups to do. Enter, Zoho CRM.
Have you been using Zoho CRM for your business? Share your story with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and take a moment to review us on G2 Crowd’s website.