Established 30 years ago, as ASX-IBECO, ON TIME Logistics has grown over the years into a dynamic courier company with a strong base in Antwerp, Belgium. Inspired by the needs of customers, it has developed a wide range of logistics services, including last mile distribution, international distribution, mail room operations, and board services.
In 2019, ASX-IBECO and ON TIME merged and became ON TIME Logistics. With a portfolio of 1,500 customers and a transaction happening every 3 seconds, the company is on an inspiring growth trajectory.
ON TIME Logistics and Zoho Analytics
ON TIME Logistics is the result of the acquisition of different companies that have data in legacy systems and in different formats. Till now, the teams have used different systems for storing information. This means they created reports in silos and manually analyzed their data. The company was looking to set up a BI system for all their business units, to get a 360-degree view of their operations.
Being a customer of Zoho CRM, their search for a BI tool narrowed down to Zoho Analytics—and after they tried the free version, they were impressed by its capabilities.
“Zoho Analytics is very easy to set up and easy to learn. It got us quick results and it has a very intuitive user interface. Though simple, it has a lot of enhanced features that go to a fairly sophisticated level. It’s robust and stable, and it makes it easy for me and my team to create dashboards and collaborate.
– Filip Goossens, CEO & MD of ON TIME Logistics
With Zoho Analytics, ON TIME Logistics was able to analyze:
- Corporate customer reports, like delivery performance, customer bookings, package tracking, and day-to-day performance.
- Sales metrics, like how many sales happened every month, quarterly revenue generation reports, etc.
- Operational metrics, like monthly operational reports, warehouse benchmark analysis, driver performance reports, deliveries done per driver per day, good/bad ratings per day, and much more.
Implementing Zoho Analytics enabled ON TIME Logistics to analyze data in one console—allowing them to analyze 25% more data than before, uncovering more insights and generating more growth for their business.
Key benefits of Zoho Analytics for ON TIME Logistcs:
- 25% more data analyzed to support the business with useful insights
- One single interface to analyze data from multiple systems
- Unlocked end-to-end business insights
- Enabled consistency in reporting
- Collaborative analytics with 100+ users
Read the full case study to find out about all the ways Zoho Analytics helped ON TIME Logistics manage their business.