Why Zoho Books is the preferred accounting software of businesses
- End-to-end accounting
Right from deals negotiation, to raising sales orders, to invoicing, Zoho Books handles mundane accounting tasks so you can focus on your business.
- Easy collaboration
With role-based access, you can add your colleagues and your accountant to your organization so they can log time, view reports, or manage your accounts.
- Integrated platform
As your business grows, add more of Zoho's 50+ apps to help you manage and run every aspect of your business from wherever you are.
Features at a glance
Keep the money coming in with Zoho Books. Send quotes, convert to invoices, and get paid online, on time.
- Create GST invoices in seconds
- Chase payments easily with payment reminders
- Give your customers online payment options and get paid faster
Stay on top of your payables and know where your money is going. From vendor bills to expenses, Zoho Books makes managing payables easy.
- Create and send purchase orders
- Upload expense receipts
- Keep track of the payments you've made
Capture the goods and services you offer and quickly add them to your transactions.
- Keep track of inventory levels at all times
- Set reorders point and replenish stock when it gets low
- Organize your inventory with vital information like SKU, cost, and stock on hand
Set up your bank account and import your transactions to your accounting software.
- Import your bank statements to Zoho Books and skip data entry
- Set up rules to categorize your banking transactions
- Reconcile transactions in moments and stay tax-ready
Keep track of time spent on projects and effortlessly invoice your customers for your work.
- Manage multiple projects easily
- Create invoices directly from projects
- Track unbilled hours and expenses
Get all your contacts in one place for easy communication.
- Create, edit, and manage your customer and supplier contacts from within Zoho Books
- Collaborate with your clients through the customer portal
- Securely store customers' payment information to automatically charge them for recurring transactions
Zoho Books supports 70+ business reports to help you get better insight into your business health. From Profit and Loss statements and Inventory Summary reports to GST reports, Zoho Books offers all the reports required to run your business smoothly.
- Schedule reports and email them to yourself or share them with your team
- Get a business overview with your custom dashboard
- Customise reports and filter the data further for better insights
Here is how Zoho Books helps your business with GST
- GST in contacts
We make it easy for you to comply with GST mandates. Zoho Books lets you choose GST preference for your contacts, and when you're creating a new invoice, automatically fetch the right rate to be collected.
- GST in items
Keep all your transactions GST compliant. Set the tax preference while creating an item and watch Zoho Books automatically populate the right tax treatment for the item each time you create a transaction.
- GST in invoices
Invoices created in Zoho Books capture all the details required to ensure GST compliance. Display all the information prescribed by the government, from ABN to a neat breakdown of GST collected.
- GST in reports
Zoho Books helps you generate BAS reports for your business. Know your GST liabilities and get access to tax reports that are ready to be exported and filed during tax season.