0.5 Million Rows
- Unlimited reports and dashboardsCreate unlimited reports and dashboards.
- 100+ data connectorsAnalyze data from 100+ sources including files, feeds, databases, cloud drives, popular business applications and in-house apps.
- Zoho Apps connectorsAnalyze data from Zoho Apps like Zoho CRM, Zoho Finance, Zoho Projects, Zoho Recruit etc.
- Ask Zia!Type out your questions, and see the AI powered Zia come up with suitable answers in the form of reports and KPI widgets.
- Daily syncSynchronize latest changes from your data sources with Zoho Analytics on a daily basis.
- SlideshowSupport to auto-play reports as a slideshow.
1 Million Rows
- Hourly data syncSynchronize latest changes from your data sources with Zoho Analytics at hourly intervals.
- Groups supportGroups make it easy to share views to many users in one go. Create as many groups as you need.
- Workspace Admin roleWorkspace Admin can do any operation in a reporting database as an Administrator, except deleting the database.
- Data AlertsContextual data alerts lets you know of any anomaly or achievement of your key business metrics as it happens.
- Data backupSet up scheduled backup of your data. Download them as zip files.
5 Million Rows
- Logo rebrandingRebrand Zoho Analytics with your own logo. Show/Hide "Powered By Zoho Analytics" message while embedding reports.
- Private linksGenerate semi-private URLs for your reports & dashboards. Users accessing these URLs need not have a Zoho account.
2 Users, 10K Rows, Unlimited reports and dashboards & more...GET STARTED NOW
Quickly implement and offer a fully built White Label / Embedded BI solution to your customers.contact us
Can't decide which plan is right for you?See our complete feature comparison
Who is a User?
Anyone to whom you privately share your workspace, tables (data), reports and dashboards for collaboration is considered a "User" in the Zoho Analytics pricing model. A user is identified by his/her unique email address, with which their Zoho Analytics account was created/registered.
Suppose you subscribe to a Zoho Analytics plan for 5 users, You can privately share the data/reports in your account and collaborate with 4 other persons. Now your Zoho Analytics account is said to have 5 users.
What are rows/records?
In Zoho Analytics, a row or record is defined in the same context as in a table. In simple terms, a table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields). Each row in a table represents a set of related data and has the same structure. For example, in a table that represents "Employees", each row would represent a single employee record.
The number of rows shown in the pricing plan above, is the sum of all rows/records stored across all tables in all workspaces of your Zoho Analytics account. As a measure of size, 1 Million simple rows would be equivalent to 1GB or more in data size. However, this can vary based on the number of columns and the type of data contained.
How about Support and is it charged separately?
We offer technical support to all our customers. No, We do not charge any other fees other than the monthly subscription fee. You can avail technical support through any of the following means:
Is my data safe?
Zoho takes the security of your data and information very seriously. We have taken many different steps to help ensure the safety of your data. This includes physical security practices (like 7x24x365 security, video monitoring, biometric access, bullet-resistant walls), Network Security (encryption, intrusion detection/prevention), People Processes and Redundancy/Business Continuity.
For more on this topic, refer our Security Practices, Policy & Infrastructure document.
Can I sign up for Free Plan or Trial and upgrade later?
Sure, you can sign up for the Free plan or the 15-day Trial offered in other plans. Try the service and see if it meets your needs. If it does, you can upgrade to a paid plan anytime. Your data will be safe and retained fully on upgrade.
Even if you do not upgrade to any paid plan, you can continue to enjoy the Free Plan always.
Can I upgrade, downgrade or cancel a plan at anytime?
Absolutely. Zoho Analytics is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.
Do you still have any questions
"Zoho Analytics is the only product with the right mix of cost and value—with features like data visualization, integration, data blending, collaboration, user filters, drag and drop, geomaps, and much more at an affordable price."
Advisor and former COO of Sugarfina