Trusted by Great Brands
Features and Pricing Comparison
Compare Zoho Analytics vs Power BI
- Data Integrations 250+ live data connectors. Extensive for business apps. 120+ data connectors
- Native Data Preparation Zoho DataPrep Supported through data flows
- Automatic data blending
- Pre-built analytics In-depth for 100+ business apps Limited across 100+ business apps
- Visual Analysis 40+ native chart types supported. 35+ chart types supported
- Augmented BI Ask Zia(NLQ), Zia Insights(NLG), Cognitive Analytics. Supported in multiple languages. Q&A Visual (NLQ), AI Insights (NLG based insights)
- Predictive Analytics Wide range of custom Forecasting models.ML-powered Scenario analysis AutoML powered prediction. Customizable forecasting
- Data Storytelling Supports presentations, custom portals and automated insights (in multiple languages) Supports presentations, portals and automated insights
- API Support Extensive Available
- Deployment Options On-premise, Zoho Cloud service, Public & Private cloud On-premise, Power BI cloud service, Power BI desktop
- Security and Privacy ISO/IEC 27001, 27017, 27018, SOC 2 Type 2, GDPR, HIPAA ISO 27001, 27018, GDPR, HIPAA
- Scalability Zoho-owned platform infrastructure enables extensive scalability to match any-size requirements Supports tier-based scaling by size
- Service Availability 99.9% uptime 99.9% uptime
- Licensing User-based Node-based
- Pricing Cloud: Starts at $30 for 2 users/month
On-premise:Starts at $45 for 5 users/month Cloud:Starts at $9.99 per user/month
On-premise:Starts at $4,995 per capacity/month
Don't end up paying higher costs for lesser features
Get the complete Zoho Analytics vs Power BI comparison guide to find out more.
For detailed comparison document, mail us at email@example.com.
Why should you switch to Zoho Analytics?
Forget complicated deployment models and expensive licensing. With Zoho Analytics, you can choose between an easy-to-use, completely cloud-based, or on-premise deployment model without having to purchase additional components. Both the deployment models are independent, which means you can buy either the cloud or the on-premise version, pay for just the number of users you need, and analyze your data with no additional costs involved.
Don't let data silos prevent you from seeing the big picture. Get data from anywhere with our pre-built integrations and unify them under one roof to get a holistic 360° visibility into your business in seconds. Arrive at informed, data-driven decisions with end-to-end insights. Learn More.
Save time gathering insights, and focus on turning those insights into action with Ask Zia and Zia insights. With Ask Zia, you can simply start a conversation and ask Zia all your questions to get instant insights in the form of KPI's and reports in seconds. Take it up a notch with Zia insights to get instant narratives and explanations on important trends in your data. Learn more about Zia
ISVs, service providers, business consultants, and solution developers can now quickly implement and offer a fully built BI solution to customers using our powerful Embedded BI and White Labeling options. Seamlessly embed Zoho Analytics into your application/service or host your own analytics portal/website, under your own brand, with full re-branding. Learn more.
Collaborate effortlessly without having to purchase multiple components or users licenses to access business-critical insights. With Zoho Analytics' fine-grained access controls, you can share, comment, and co-author reports and dashboards with anyone in seconds. Publish your reports & dashboards and make them accessible to users with/without logins. Build your own portals or embed views across websites, intranets, blogs, and applications for wider consumption.
"We evaluated many tools. Most others did not qualify our criteria or they did not provide the kind of features we were looking for (e.g. embedding, scheduled emails, re-branding). Zoho Analytics has a comprehensive set of features and the best part is that these features don't cost us zillions of dollars. We chose Zoho Analytics over Power BI because it comes with a better-tiered pricing model."Kapil PendseCTO & Product Manager, KAI Square.
"We considered Power BI, Tableau, and Looker. Zoho Analytics was better than these products for a company of our size, cost-effective and gets the job done as you want. One of the most prominent features that turned us to use Zoho was their NoSQL support. Apart from this everything worked on SQL which was easily used by our business and tech people."María Fernanda CruzCoordinator, Hold Marketing
"While building our reports, we were able to pick up the phone and talk to a tech support person immediately to help us with SQL and other issues we had. The result - we were up and running in just a few days. Compared to Tableau which wanted to charge us to build our reports and then required a per-user license fee - Zoho Analytics is super affordable and easy to get up and going with."Jeff CairnesCEO, Landmark Reports
More resources to kick-start your analytics journey.
Clear answers that are easy to find, anytime. Help center.
Webinars to get you started
Start your analytics journey with our free webinars. Learn More.
Virtual classroom training
Learn Zoho Analytics online, at the comfort of your homes. Learn more.