The settings section is where you will add your Users and manage their access level permissions for your ZeptoMail account. A total of 70 users can be added to your ZeptoMail account. You can click on Settings on the left menu panel to view Settings section.
All the users for your ZeptoMail account can be viewed here. For each user, their role and their associated Mail Agents can be viewed. You can filter users based on Mail Agents or roles using the filter drop-down located below Manage Users header title.
There are 3 roles in your ZeptoMail account:
- Postmaster - admin
- Engineer - Some privileges as listed below
- Viewer - only to view
Refer this page to know more about the access privileges and steps to add and remove users to your account.
- All user roles are assigned at the Account level. ZeptoMail does not allow the setting of Mail Agent specific user roles.
- Only Postmaster Access level can buy credits. Engineer and Viewer roles can only view the credit balance.
Notification settings can be used to set credit purchase reminder emails to your registered email id. By default the notification emails are triggered based on certain criteria. You can set to receive custom notifications too. Navigate to the Notification settings section to manage your notifications. This page will give you step by step information on how you can set to receive email notifications.
You can save the contents of the emails that you send by enabling the corresponding option in the Content Setting tab.
Once enabled, your emails' contents will be saved. This saved content can be viewed in the Processed emails section under the particular Mail Agent for which you enable it. These contents will be available for you to view for a period of 60 days. Refer this page for more information on Content settings.
In this section, you can export the last 60 days' logs and download them to your local servers.
Fill in the filter criteria and initiate export. You will be able to access the zip files, 3 days from the date of export completion. You can find the detailed procedure to export your logs here.
Activity logs :
Activity logs allows you to view the activities performed by different users in your ZeptoMail account.
You can filter and view the contents based on the search criteria provided. Refer the help page for more information on this.
IP restriction :
You can use the IP restriction option to include a list of IPs that will be used to send emails from your ZeptoMail account. Adding your IPs to this list will provide an additional layer of security in case your Send mail token is compromised and to prevent unauthorised parties from sending out emails.
The IP restriction is only applicable to emails sent using SMTP and API. The steps to add restricted IPs will be given in this page.
You can delete your ZeptoMail account alone. If done, it will delete all the added Mail Agents, added domains, and the associated data will be removed permanently. Only a user with Postmaster access can delete the account. On initiating the deletion process:
- Email sending will be suspended
- You will not be able to view any email logs, added domains, or reports
- You can revert the deletion process within 48 hours after initiation. You can revert this by accessing the UI or the link provided in the deletion notification email
You can find the detailed information on how to delete your account here.
- We are rolling out the ZeptoMail UI changes in a phased manner. Currently the changes are available for the US region. It will be available in other regions shortly.
- Before you get started it is important to know that ZeptoMail is for sending transactional emails like welcome emailers, password resets emails, OTPs. We do not support sending of bulk emails or promotional emails like newsletters or marketing campaign emails. If you are looking for a bulk email provider, you can visit Zoho Campaigns.