Simple, straightforward pricing.
- Single user only
- 5 documents/month
- Signing workflows
- Signer authentication code via Email
- Reminders and notifications
- Import documents from and export signed documents to cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs, Zoho WorkDrive
- Integration with Zoho Apps - CRM, Desk, Books, Invoice, Inventory, People, Recruit, Workerly, Mail, Writer, OrchestlyOther product license restrictions may apply. Native or built-in integrations only.
- Mobile apps - iOS, iPad OS, macOS, and Android
Everything in the Free Plan +
- 25 documents/user/month
- Approver action
- Signer authentication code via SMSEach SMS will consume an SMS credit. SMS credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Organization email alias configuration
- Audit trails
- G Suite, Office 365, Gmail, and Microsoft Teams integrations
- Priority technical support (email, web, and phone)
Everything in Standard +
- Unlimited documentsExcludes documents sent using bulk send, SignForms, API, and integration automations (Zoho and 3rd party apps).
- Multi-Language Support
- Signer attachments
- Integration with Zoho Forms*Each document signature request raised using built-in automation will consume an automation credit. Upon exhaustion of automation credits, each subsequent document signature request will consume an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
Everything in Professional +
- In-person signing
- Bulk send*Each document will consume an automation credit. Upon exhaustion of automation credits, each subsequent document will consume an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- SignForms*Each response will consume an automation credit. Upon exhaustion of automation credits, each subsequent response will consume an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Blockchain timestampingPresently in BETA and available at no additional cost. May be subject to additional pricing upon full release.
- NewRecipient redirection
- NewAutomatic cloud backup
- APIEach document signature request will consume an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Advanced integrations - via Zoho Deluge, Zoho Flow, Zapier, Integromat, and Formstack Documents*Each document signature request raised from Zoho apps will consume an automation credit. Upon exhaustion of automation credits, each subsequent document signature request will consume an API credit. Each document signature request raised from 3rd party apps will consume an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
*Subject to your automation credits limit. Additional usage and 3rd party automations require API credits purchased as add-ons.
Get a custom quote
Get custom pricing for your company, directly from our sales team.
Request a demo
Schedule a personalized demo session of our product with our technical experts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the 14-day free trial work?
Upon signing up, you get a 14-day free trial with access to the enterprise edition. During this period, you can add a maximum of 10 users, get up to 50 documents signed, avail 10 credits each for SMS and API usage.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 14-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, you will be automatically moved to our free plan, with all your data intact. You may then subscribe to our general plans / API-only plan at any time.
Whom should I contact for sales-related questions?
If you have questions on the pricing, please write to us at email@example.com.
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel my account at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Sign is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at anytime.
How can I upgrade my account?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also called a Super Administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Log in to Zoho Sign, navigate to Settings >> Subscription details >> Upgrade and the wizard will guide you through the process.
When should I purchase SMS and API credits?
If you have SMS authentication enabled, you will need to buy SMS credits to send out verification codes via SMS. If you have subscribed to the API-only plan, or availed the API add-on in the Enterprise plan for integrations, or have exhausted your automation credits for integration automations, you will need to buy API credits to get documents signed. These credits can be purchased in denominations of 50 for SMS (i.e. minimum of $10 at $0.2 per SMS credit) and 100 for API (i.e. minimum of $50 at $0.5 per API credit), subject to regional price conversion.
What is a document signature request?
A document signature request is an individual digital signature workflow initiated in Zoho Sign, either from the app interface or using advanced options such as API and integration automations (both Zoho and 3rd party apps). Each document signature request is like an envelope that can contain multiple document files and multiple recipients with different roles in a specified order. Therefore, whenever a digital signature workflow is executed where documents are sent for signature, we say a document signature request has been raised or generated. In bulk send and SignForms, however, a unique request is generated for every recipient in the uploaded CSV file and every response received respectively.
Do signers need an account to sign the documents I send them via Zoho Sign?
No, signers do not need an account or a subscription to sign the documents you send them via Zoho Sign. Every document signature request is sent to the signers in an email containing an exclusive signing link that allows them to access, view, and digitally sign the documents. An account or a subscription is only required for those in your organization or team who use the Zoho Sign application to self-sign business documents or send them out for signatures.