Simple, straightforward pricing.
- Single user only
- 5 documents/month
- Signer authentication code via Email
- Reminders and notifications
- Import documents from cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs, Zoho WorkDrive
- Export signed documents to cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs, Zoho WorkDrive
- Integration with Zoho Apps - CRM, Books, Invoice, Inventory, People, Recruit, Workerly, Mail, Writer, Forms, Deluge, Flow, Orchestly*Other product license restrictions may apply. Each document signature request raised using a Deluge script, Forms automation, or Flow consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Mobile apps - iOS, iPad OS, macOS, and Android
Everything in the Free Plan +
- 25 documents/user/month
- Multi-Language Support
- Signing workflows
- Approver action
- Signer authentication code via SMSEach SMS consumes an SMS credit. SMS credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Organization email alias configuration
- Audit trails
- G Suite, Office 365 and Microsoft Teams integrations
- Priority technical support (email, web, and phone)
Everything in Standard +
- Unlimited documentsExcludes documents sent using bulk send, SignForms, API, Deluge scripts, and third-party integrations.
- Signer attachments
Everything in Professional +
- In-person signing
- Bulk send**Limited by our Fair Usage Policy to 100 document signature requests per organization per month. Upon crossing the monthly limit, each subsequent request consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- SignForms**Limited by our Fair Usage Policy to 50 responses per organization per month. Upon crossing the monthly limit, each subsequent response consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- NewBlockchain timestamping
- API*Each document signature request consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Advanced integrations (using Zapier and Formstack Documents)*Each document signature request consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
*Sending documents via API, Deluge scripts, Forms automation, Flow, and third-party integrations requires API credits purchased as add-ons.
**Subject to our monthly Fair Usage Policy restrictions. Additional usage requires API credits.
Get a custom quote
Get custom pricing for your company, directly from our sales team.
Request a demo
Schedule a personalized demo session of our product with our technical experts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the 14-day free trial work?
Upon signing up, you get a 14-day free trial with access to the enterprise edition. During this period, you can add a maximum of 10 users, get up to 50 documents signed, avail 10 credits each for SMS and API usage.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 14-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, you will be automatically moved to our free plan, with all your data intact. You may then subscribe to our general plans / API-only plan at any time.
Whom should I contact for sales-related questions?
If you have questions on the pricing, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel my account at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Sign is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at anytime.
How can I upgrade my account?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also called a Super Administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Log in to Zoho Sign, navigate to Settings >> Subscription details >> Upgrade and the wizard will guide you through the process.
When should I purchase SMS and API credits?
If you have SMS authentication enabled, you will need to buy SMS credits to send out verification codes via SMS. If you have subscribed to the API-only plan, or availed API addon in the Enterprise plan for integrations, or have crossed our Fair Usage Policy limits, you will need to buy API credits to get documents signed. These can be purchased in denominations of 50 credits for SMS (i.e. minimum of $10 at $0.2 per SMS credit) and 100 credits for API (i.e. minimum of $50 at $0.5 per API credit), subject to regional pricing.
What is a document signature request?
Every digital signature workflow you initiate in Zoho Sign is a document signature request. Each document signature request is like an envelope that can contain multiple document files and multiple recipients with different roles in a specified order. When this is done using advanced automation options such as API, Deluge scripts, Forms automation, Flow, or 3rd party integrations, an API credit is consumed for each request that is submitted regardless of how many document files and recipients it contains. However, in bulk send, a request is generated for every recipient in the uploaded CSV file, and in SignForms, a request is created for every response.
Do signers need an account to sign the documents I send them via Zoho Sign?
No, signers do not need an account or a subscription to sign the documents you send them via Zoho Sign. Every document signature request is sent to the signers in an email containing an exclusive signing link that allows them to access, view, and digitally sign the documents. An account or a subscription is only required for those in your organization or team who use the Zoho Sign application to self-sign business documents or send them out for signatures.