Simple, straightforward pricing.
- Single user only
- 5 documents/month
- Signer authentication code (Email)
- Reminders and notifications
- Import documents from cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs
- Export signed documents to cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs
- Integration with Zoho Apps - CRM, Writer, People, Recruit, Deluge, Forms, Flow
- Mobile apps - iOS & Android
Everything in the Free Plan +
- 25 documents/user/month
- Multi-Language Support
- Signing workflows
- Audit trails
- G Suite, Office 365 and Microsoft Teams integrations
- Signer authentication code via SMS (Add-on)
- Priority technical support (email, web, and phone)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the 14-day free trial work?
Upon signing up, you get a 14-day free trial with access to the enterprise edition. During this period, you can add a maximum of 10 users, get up to 50 documents signed, avail 10 credits each for SMS and API usage.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 14-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, you will be automatically moved to our free plan, with all your data intact. You may then subscribe to our general plans / API-only plan at any time.
How can I upgrade my account?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also called a Super Administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Log in to Zoho Sign, navigate to Settings >> Subscription details >> Upgrade and the wizard will guide you through the process.
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel my account at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Sign is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at anytime.
Whom should I contact for sales-related questions?
If you have questions on the pricing, please write to us at email@example.com.
When should I purchase SMS and API credits?
If you have SMS authentication enabled, you will need to buy SMS credits to send out verification codes via SMS. If you have subscribed to the API-only plan, or availed API addon in the Enterprise plan, or have crossed our Fair Usage Policy limits, you will need to buy API credits. These credits can be purchased in denominations of $10 ($1 = 5 credits) for SMS and $50 ($1 = 2 credits) for API.