Pricing that works for every Staffing Agency
Zoho Recruit combines the Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship Management into one powerful system that automates your end-to-end hiring process. Scale up your organisation’s performance with each package designed to meet companies of all sizes.
Avail 15-day free trial. No credit card required.
Everything in Free +
- Candidate Sourcing
- Career SitePublish job openings on a careers page that is in sync with your company.
- Source BoostersSource candidates within seconds from across some best job boards.
- Premium Job BoardsPublish your job openings to popular job boards across the globe.
- Jobs on Google searchJobs posted through Zoho Recruit are now automatically recognized and will appear in Google job search results.
- Facebook Job Postings Share and boost your jobs by publishing them on facebook.
- Resume Management
- Resume ParserMap fields from any resume with the respective Zoho Recruit fields.
- Resume InboxMap fields from any resume with the respective Zoho Recruit fields.
- Resume ExtractorCapture resumes from anywhere on the web with this Google Chrome extension.
- Formatted Resume Create uniformity and brand recall in all the resumes you send out to clients.
- Candidate Tracking
- Hiring Pipeline Get a 360 perspective of open job openings and their respective associated candidate statuses.
- Basic Reports & FeedbacksCreate forms to capture interview feedback from users and also record candidate feedback post their interview.
- DashboardsBasic set of reports to give you an overview of your candidate, jobs and interviews.
- Perform Bulk ActionsSend across bulk emails to either your clients or contacts.
- Google Zoho Recruit is integrated with several Google Apps including Calendar, Users, Contacts, among others.
- Zoho AppsSeamlessly work across your Zoho Recruit account and other Zoho apps.
- Microsoft OutlookSynchronise tasks, events and contacts between Outlook and Zoho Recruit.
Everything in Standard +
- Zia Candidate MatchingFind the right hires in an instant with Zia, your personal AI assistant.
- Advanced reports analytics and forecast Get access to over 50 extensive and predetermined reports and dashboards
- Security Control
- Roles and ProfilesCreate specific roles and user profiles and manage their access to data.
- Field level securityControl the access rights of Recruit fields for various profiles.
- Attachment Permissions
- Candidate Assignment RulesControl the access rights of Recruit fields for various profiles.
- Portal Management
- Candidate Portal An exclusive log in interface to give candidates a summary of all the jobs they've applied to.
- Domain Mapping Map your domain to Recruit's careers page and make it your own.
- Assessments Create your pre-screening assessments for candidates applying for job openings.
- General screening
- Behavioural screening
- Background screening
- SMS & PhoneBridge Integrations Make calls and send text messages with several third-party vendors from within Zoho Recruit.
- Marketplace Marketplace features a host of extensions for Zoho Recruit to enhance the product's efficiency and connectivity with external applications.
Everything in Professional +
- Client PortalGive your Clients the power and control to self-manage every stage of the recruiting process.
- Vendor PortalOutsource your job openings through a branded Vendor Portal, hosted on your own URL.
- Layout rules Specify rules and create conditional layouts.
- BlueprintCreate and customise your organization's complete hiring workflow and automate it end-to-end.
- Custom Functions & Buttons Create your own custom functions and button that match your business requirements.
- Territory Management Set targets for users belonging to different recruitment territories.
- Custom Roles & ProfilesCreate organization specific profiles and custom roles to ensure your hiring workflow remains the same.
- Web Tabs
- Auto Responders Send automated replies and follow-up emails to candidates and contacts.
First 10 licences free with the Enterprise edition.
With the all new Client Portal your Clients can now:
- Create new job openings
- Review candidates
- Send feedbacks
- Make interview decisions
What else do i get?
24/5 Support for all plans at no additional cost.
All paid plans include a 45-day money back guarantee.
Avail enhanced support and get your queries answered faster. Learn more
Frequently asked questions
What is Zoho Recruit?
Zoho Recruit is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System that helps you find the right hire, right now. Used by staffing agencies and recruiting departments worldwide, this powerful solution lets you manage all your job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. Which means you can spend less time on the process and more time finding the right person. And isn’t that the point?
Is my data safe?
The safety and security of your data is our #1 priority. That’s why our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access and advanced fire/flood/theft monitoring systems. Our robust network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection/prevention technologies.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions. For further details, please contact email@example.com
How does my free trial work?
It’s simple. Just sign up and you’ll enjoy instant access to all the benefits of Zoho Recruit. There’s no credit card or commitment required, so everything’s hassle-free.
Can I change my plan at any time?
You bet. Like all our solutions, Zoho Recruit is a pay-as-you-go service. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at anytime…no hassles, no strings.
Who can I contact with more questions?
If you have questions about Zoho Recruit or the signup process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!
Are you a not-for-profit organization?
Zoho Recruit appreciates all the effort you put into being socially responsible. And this needs to be recognized in every bit possible. For all qualifying not-for-profit organizations, we are offering a discount.