Here's a comparative chart of our four support tiers and the included services so that you can choose the best option for your business.
of License feeRegister here
Enterprise 30% 25%
of License feeRegister here
|Knowledge base |
|Customer portal |
|Live chat (Enterprise edition only) ||-||8 hours x 5 days||24 hours x 5 days||24 hours x 7 days|
|Toll-free support ||-||8 hours x 5 days||24 hours x 5 days||24 hours x 7 days|
|Weekend Support ||-||-||-|
|Remote assistance ||-||-|
|Product on-boarding ||-||-||45 days||60 days|
|Configuration assistance ||-||-|
|Technical Account Manager ||-||-||-|
|Quarterly Report [Feature usage + Feature Recommendation] ||-||-||-|
|Max. response time||24 Hours||12 Hours||3 Hours||1 Hour|
|Based on Edition||Free edition||All paid editions||All paid editions||All paid editions|
|Based on Number of users||-||-||-||Min. 15 Users|
|Based on Subscription period||-||Annual or monthly||Annual||Annual|
Note: If you need assistance with Zoho Recruit, please submit a support request and our support team will get in touch with you.
How do I reach out to customer support?
You can call our common toll-free support phone numbers:USA : +1(888) 900 9646UK: +44 (20) 35647890Australia: +61-2-80662898Germany: +49 8000229966Sweden: +46 201408150Italy: +39 (0) 287103737Netherlands: +31 707007083Spain: +34 918368598France: +33 805542462India: +91-44-67447000
Where can I view my support tickets
- You can view them under the my requests tab of Zoho's support homepage.
I use the free edition. Can I get product support?
- Of course! Basic support is available to all free edition users. You can email us with your questions, raise a support request in your portal or put up a forum post to get help from the support community. You can also read through support articles in the knowledge base, and learn to use different features by watching the "how-to" videos in our collection. .
I use the free edition. Can I request a support call?
- Support via call is only available to customers with a paid subscription of Zoho Recruit. You can still drop us an email or raise a request in the self-service portal, and our support staff will respond promptly with a solution to your problem.
I use the paid edition. Can I call, or request a support call whenever I require product assistance?
- You can call us any time between 9 am to 5 pm on business days, and we'll be glad to help you out. However, if you're looking for around-the-clock service, we recommend getting premium or enterprise support.
What is onboarding and what do I get out of it?
- With product onboarding, you can schedule regular one-on-one sessions for a period of 45 (Premium) or 60 days (Enterprise) from your date of purchase. During these sessions, our onboarding specialists help you get well-acquainted with, and learn to use Zoho Recruit. These sessions will help you:
- Follow a guided path for setting up Zoho Recruit for your business
- Learn the different features, how to use them and how to implement them in the best way for your business needs.
- Learn best practices for Zoho Recruit
- Get assistance for customization, automation, and other important Recruit functions
What is remote assistance?
- If you're having trouble using Zoho Recruit, or if you need help in customization, remote assistance allows you to share your screen temporarily with our trusted support representatives so that they can work with you remotely to help you out.
What does it mean to be assigned a technical account manager? How will that benefit my company?
- Enterprise support comes with a dedicated technical account manager who caters to your company. You can reach out to your account manager through phone calls, chat, or email when product assistance is required. Aside from around-the-clock support, the account manager also interacts with you to understand your business thoroughly and helps you configure and customize Zoho Recruit to meet your company's specific needs. They will also help you improve the overall efficiency of your company's recruitment process by reviewing your feature usage, offering constructive suggestions, and teaching you best practices.
What is a quarterly report?
- When you get enterprise support, your technical account manager reviews the usage statistics of your different Zoho Recruit features to give you a list of useful suggestions for optimizing your business processes. These statistics and suggestions are presented to you in the form of quarterly reports.
Does this cover migration of my data too?
- No, premium support does not cover data migration.