What is the need for a Project Tracking Software?
Project tracking begins early in the project with planning and goes on till the completion of a project. It helps you monitor how the projects are progressing so that you can identify potential problems in a timely manner and take corrective action. The key benefit is that project performance is measured regularly to identify variances from the project management plan so that you can make sure your project is on track. A project tracking software also helps you keep your projects within budget.
Why choose Zoho Projects as your Online Project Tracking Software?
Zoho Projects has built-in project tracking tools like time tracking, bug tracking and project reporting which helps you determine whether you're on time and within budget. It also tells you how much of the project has been completed to date and how much still needs to be completed. With this you can track your budget, resources and issues to stay informed at all times.
Business Benefits of Project Tracking
- Provides you the visibility into how your project is doing at all times.
- Clear understanding of who does what, when and for how much time with resource utilization charts.
- Built-in reports presents the information you need about open/closed tasks and more.
- Bill your customer by time and materials and enter activity details in timesheet.
- Plan your project budget, generate invoices, record expenses and follow your client payments.
Manage all aspects of projects from a central place and allow everyone to stay updated.
Stay on top of projects using scheduling tools - create tasks and subtasks, set reminders, attach resources and assign responsibilities.
Track your Progress
Get a view of project status at a glance - ongoing projects, tasks on/behind schedules, dependencies, and responsible persons. Let everyone keep track of their roles and tasks within projects.
Visualize with Charts
Gantt and resource utilization charts provide a visual representation of the task status like open or closed. Furthermore, it provides a complete summary of files uploaded, disk usage, folder and user details.