1. What is Zoho Marketplace?
2. What are extensions?
Extensions are installable entities or ready-to-use integrations that let you do more with your business application by connecting two applications without you having to write a single line of code. They provide feature enhancements, integration with other apps. and many other special capabilities. Check out 500+ extensions for Zoho CRM and extensions for other popular Zoho products such as Zoho Desk, Zoho Mail, Zoho Recruit and more.
3. Are extensions safe to use?
Yes, all the extensions in the Marketplace are thoroughly verified by our team and are reliable to use.
4. How do extensions work with my Zoho application?
Extensions are a packaged code customized and designed to run inside Zoho apps. They facilitate seamless functioning with third-party applications.
5. What are the different types of solutions I can find on Marketplace?
6. Who can use Marketplace extensions?
Extensions on Zoho Marketplace are only compatible with Zoho products, so you'll need to be a Zoho user to make use of them.
7. How do I install an extension from Marketplace?
To install an extension, you will require Admin rights. If you are an Admin user within your Zoho product, simply find your desired extension, click the Install or Start free trial button on the page, and follow the on-screen instructions. If you don't have Admin rights, contact a user in your organization who does and ask them to follow these instructions.
8. Will anyone in my organization be able to install or uninstall an extension?
Only users with Admin privileges can install or uninstall an extension.
9. How do I find free extensions on Marketplace?
Select the Zoho product that you are using by clicking Extensions in the top-left corner of the homepage, then check Free under the Price filter.
10. What are the benefits of using Marketplace extensions?
The extensions from Zoho Marketplace will enable you to create an agile, integrated business and help your teams do their best work effortlessly—all without writing a single line of code.
- Improve your customer experiences
- Automate tasks and processes
- Break data silos
- Enhance tracking and ROI
- Optimize workflows
- Collaborate better
- Boost productivity
SurveyMonkey for CRM: Helps CRM users automatically pipe survey responses to the respective CRM records.
RingCentral for Zoho Desk: Adds call-related features, such as single-click dialing and automatic call logging, to Desk. Enables Desk users to have contextual phone interactions (just like conversations in real life) by automatically fetching the end customer's profile and conversation history even before an agent answers a call.
GoToMeeting for Cliq: Helps Cliq users view and manage their meetings from Cliq.
Unbabel for Zoho Desk: Adds the ability to auto-translate customer support tickets and reply in your end customers' native languages, helping you offer a multilingual customer support experience to better serve global customers in their native language.
1. How do I build an extension?
Use the tools and resources that Zoho provides to create 100% scalable business applications on the cloud. Expand Zoho's features by creating powerful extensions. Integrate with third-party apps, design intelligent workflows, and sell them in the Zoho Marketplace. Check out the detailed step-by-step process to build an extension here.
2. I have built an extension, what should I do next?
After building an extension, you can either use it for your own internal business purposes, or get some exposure by selling it to our customer base by listing it on Zoho Marketplace. We offer the Launchpad Program to all technology partners and ISVs who have recently launched a Zoho Marketplace extension or custom app.
3. I am in the process of building an extension and got stuck. Can I get support from the developers to complete my building process?
Absolutely! Our technical support staff are available to help you build your extension. Feel free to write to email@example.com and we'll get your questions answered.
4. How do I list my extension in Zoho Marketplace?
The process of listing an extension in the Marketplace is simple:
1. Sign up to become a Marketplace Partner
2. Access the Partner Console from the My Accounts dropdown in the top-right corner of the Zoho Marketplace home page.
3. Submit your integration or app with the necessary details in the Apps section. Guidelines here.
4. The review team will contact to see a demo and proceed with the approval process.
The entire process consists of functional and security testing, as well as content review. This will take an average of two-to-three weeks.
5. Is there any fee to develop extensions?
We will never charge a fee for extension development. We strongly believe that the technology we provide can actually change the way businesses work. For this to happen, partnership has to be affordable.
6. How long does it take to list a submitted extension?
Before listing, an application undergoes four levels of review to ensure the integrity, validity, and functionality of the application. Submitted extensions must meet specified content and design guidelines to be approved by our testing team before they are published. The entire process usually takes about two-to-three weeks.
7. How do I optimize my Zoho Marketplace listing? Are there any specific formats or dimensions I must adhere to?
We have put together a style guide, to ensure your extension can be found with ease by the users. These are carefully designed guidelines created so that your extension can be quickly located using relevant tags, keywords and features.
8. Can I submit a paid app or price my app listing?
Yes, you can list a paid app on Zoho Marketplace.
9. How will Zoho help in promoting my extension?
10. How can customers find my listing?
There are several ways a customer can find your app.
- They may use keywords to search or browse using categories. They may also choose to click on a tag that they find relevant. ( Learn how to optimize your listing)
- Users may discover your listing by sorting results by rating or new releases, or by visiting your vendor profile page.
- Users may also discover your listing through search engines such as Google or Bing, or through social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter. To improve your organic app discovery follow our brief guidelines on activities after listing.