16 March 2017
- You can now choose to skip the invitation email while adding users and send it once you set up your organization.
15 March 2017
- You can now choose attendees for an expense, from all of your contact persons.
09 March 2017
- You can now rearrange the options in your dropdown custom fields and also sort them alphabetically.
- Expense details section will now be shown based on entity customization.
- Manage your employees' expenses better using the Zoho Expense - Zoho People integration.
08 March 2017
- You can now add negative values for your expenses to balance out an over-payment or to defer part of a pre-payment.
28 February 2017
- You can now stay on top of your users' mileage expenses using the Mileage by User report in Analytics.
20 February 2017
- QuickBooks Online is now integrated with all editions (except the UK edition) of Zoho Expense.
09 February 2017
- You can now mention specific details about your users like gender, DOB, designation, etc. while inviting them.
07 February 2017
- You can now toggle the option to either be notified about report submission, or not.
- You can now attach existing receipts to expenses created from the Reports module.
06 February 2017
- Rejection of exports that are exported to QuickBooks Online is now possible, albeit with a warning message.
27 January 2017
- You can now restrict your users to read or write custom fields, or give them full access using Access Permissions.
20 January 2017
- You can now configure workflow rules for the Advance Payment module in Zoho Expense.
11 January 2017
- Using Custom Aprroval process, you can now specify reports to be automatically approved or rejected, based on specified criteria.
15 December 2016
- Import your Office 365 contacts as customers, and users into your Zoho Expense organization to enjoy a single sign-on process.
28 November 2016
- Add more detail to your expenses by creating sub-categories under a parent category.
25 November 2016
- Customize the way you want to see the list of expense reports using Custom views.
22 November 2016
- You can now update your reports in bulk using the bulk update option.
17 November 2016
- You can now associate multiple advance payments to one expense report.
- Customize your expense reports according to your preferences using Report Fields Customization.
2 November 2016
- Let fields get automatically updated when your workflow conditions are met, with the Field Updates feature.
25 October 2016
- You can now invite your users in bulk.
20 October 2016
- Ensure that employee expenses are effectively controlled by creating Policies in Zoho Expense.
- Customize Approval flow for your employees and departments.
- Automate Email alerts and notifications by using Workflows.
18 October 2016
- Add additional information about your employees by using Custom Fields.
3 October 2016
- Associate Zoho CRM potentials with your Expense Reports.
30 September 2016
- Revamped the Analytics section.
26 September 2016
- Auto import bank feeds for your manually added cards.
19 September 2016
- Filter out billable and non-billable expenses while running the analytics for expenses.
7 September 2016
- Renaming Receipts to Receipt Inbox
31 August 2016
- You can now create Per diem expenses for daily allowances based on the Per diem rates set by the admin.
24 August 2016
- Admins can now run reports on unsubmitted expenses in the analytics section.
23 August 2016
- Admins can now record advance payments, which the employees can use while creating expense reports.
18 Jul 2016
- Forward the receipts in your inbox to your Zoho Expense account and they get converted into expenses automatically.
4 Jul 2016
- View the tax summary under the expense report details in the UK and Canada edition of Zoho Expense.
- Make fields mandatory in the expense creation page.
13 Jun 2016
- Record reimbursements in bulk from the All Approvals section.
8 Jun 2016
- Capture any type of additional information about your expenses using Custom Fields.
2 Jun 2016
- Add vehicles in Zoho Expense and assign mileage rates to them.
17 May 2016
- Choose who should be the vendor of your non-reimbursable expenses in QuickBooks.
- Move your expenses from Zoho Expense to QuickBooks, Automatically
- Advance payments can be now exported to QuickBooks Online.
- Export your reimbursable expenses as Journals to QuickBooks Online
12 May 2016
- Attach files to your expense report
11 May 2016
- Integrating Zoho Expense with QuickBooks Online
02 May 2016
- Determine the VAT amount that can be reclaimed on your mileage expenses.
- Option to edit mileage rates in the UK edition
- Attach multiple receipts to your expense
22 Apr 2016
- Choose the template before downloading or printing a report from the Approvals section.
01 Apr, 2016
iOS Update 1.3
- Our expense and report pages now sport a brand new look! Along with the UI overhaul comes a slew of new features.
- View the history of each expense and report on the fly.
- A lot of approver specific features have been introduced in this update. This includes editing submitted expenses and the option to reject individual expenses.
- Now add comments from within our app.
- Custom fields now have a data type field. Limit the input to maintain data consistency.
- You can now edit the tax amount instead. Not always do you get a percentage!
- Create, edit and delete currencies on the go.
- We have also squashed some bugs in this update.
15 Mar, 2016
- Send notifications to your Slack Channel on the Approval and Rejection of Expense reports. Integrating Zoho Expense with Slack
9 Mar, 2016
- Import and export your Projects in Zoho Expense
29 Feb, 2016
- Admins can now access All Company reports from the All Approvals section.
- Now use the search option to easily navigate to multiple organizations.
9 Feb, 2016
- Add a drop-down custom field in your expense report
- Option to delete organizations
8 Feb, 2016
- Introducing the Department feature in Zoho Expense. You can now mention the department to which your employee belongs and also view the analytics based on departments.
19 Jan, 2016
- Customize user permissions by creating custom roles in Zoho Expense
12 Jan, 2016
- Users can now add custom fields to their reports to provide additional information about their expenses
7 Jan, 2016
- Enabling individual expense rejection in expense reports for easier approval.
31 December, 2015
- Relocated Cards from dashboard to the sidebar
- Collectively download receipts of your expense report
- Submit, approve or reject several expenses at a time
- Choose what to see while running the analytics by using the advanced customization
27 October, 2015
- Option to Choose Default PDF template for expense reports
20 October, 2015
- Edit submitted/approved expenses
19 October, 2015
- Attach receipts with bulk added expenses
08 October, 2015
- Released Zoho Expense web extension for Google chrome
05 October, 2015
- Export reports in bulk from the Approvals Tab
30 September, 2015
- Group by category template for PDF expense reports
- Bulk update of approval workflow
- Merge Credit Card transactions with existing expenses
14 September, 2015
- Auto-sync CRM users to Zoho Expense
08 September, 2015
- Include attendees in your expense
- Import/Export Users
02 September, 2015
- Auto categorisation of expense reciepts
- Upload travel policies of your company
24 August, 2015
- Import Credit card statements onto your Zoho Expense account
17 August, 2015
- Option to create Multi-level approval workflow
28 July, 2015
- Mileage for the UK edition
14 July, 2015
- Option to add expenses in bulk
- VAT feature for the UK edition
- Expense reports are made to show total reimbursement amount in base currency
10 July, 2015
- Fields customization under Expenses Preferences
03 July, 2015
- Project creation in Zoho Expense
02 July, 2015
- Tax feature for Canadian version
19 June, 2015
- Option to cc other users while submitting a report
28 May, 2015
- Option to add taxes (except for the UK edition)
- Debit Card support
- Customer Import/Export
- Option to associate project and customer information to a report
- New analytic report filters: Expenses by Customer, and Expenses by Project
- Option to import Accounts/Contacts from Zoho CRM
- Inclusion of receipts as part of emailed reports
- Option to create, edit, and manage payment modes
12 May, 2015
- Option to merge merchant entries
- New analytic report filters: reimbursements by users, and advances by users
- Option to merge expense entries
04 May, 2015
- Option to create billable expenses
- Option to export individual expense reports
- Option to create customers and associate project
- Option to choose payment mode while creating an expense
27 Apr, 2015
- Option to allow/restrict uncategorized expenses to be part of expense reports
- Addition of reference number information in report details and to reports in PDF formats
- Option to copy a particular email ID when an expense Report is approved
16 Apr, 2015
- Option to recall a submitted report added in the Android app
- PDF, Print, and Share options added for Expense Reports in the Android app
- Scan failed Reciepts filter added in the Android app
- Chromium support added
12 Apr, 2015
- Option to choose a default Approver for an Admin
- Option to configure Account Code(GL Code) for Expense categories
- Option to select 'Paid through' while recording reimbursement
10 Apr, 2015
- Track Mileage expense with your Apple Watch