Affordable pricing that scales with your business.
3 AppsApps can be used to manage aspects of a business such as inventory management app, course management, etc. A Zoho Creator app is a container for forms, reports, pages and their connecting workflows, accessible from web/mobile.
25,000 RecordsIn Zoho Creator, each submission of a form is stored as a row of data. Each row represents one record. Records can also be imported from excel/db files.
- Choose from over 50 ready-to-use apps.Install and customize industry specific apps from the app gallery. Know more.
- Forms, reports, pages and workflows Drag and drop development, themes and layouts, rules and tasks, Deluge script building. Know more.
- Third party integrationsImport data from databases or use webhooks and API to connect with other services. Know more.
- Collaboration and sharingPublish or share your app. Use Zoho Chat, emails and SMS notifications. Know more.
- iOS, Android mobile appNative features such as barcode, camera, signatures and push notifications.Know more.
- 24*5 live supportLive chat, email and call support.
50 AppsApps can be used to manage aspects of a business such as inventory management app, course management, etc. A Zoho Creator app is a container for forms, reports, pages and their connecting workflows, accessible from web/mobile.
Unlimited Records*Accounts with less than 10 users can store 25,000 records/user. Accounts with more than 10 users can store unlimited data.
Everything in Basic +
- Customer Portal (Add-on)Provide application access to your customers via a self service portal. Refer pricing below.
- Developer SandboxAn isolated environment to test your application before going live.Know more.
- Record AuditCaptures the history of changes made to a record for auditing purposes. Know more.
- Application BackupCreate manual or automatic backups of your data by setting schedules. Know more.
- Multi-Language SupportLocalize your apps with automatic or custom translations. Know more.
- Offline mobile accessAccess your app on mobile, even when you're not connected to the internet.Know more.
- Payment gateway integrationUse Paypal to accept payments through forms.Know more.
Unlimited AppsApps can be used to manage aspects of a business such as inventory management app, course management, etc. A Zoho Creator app is a container for forms, reports, pages and their connecting workflows, accessible from web/mobile.
Unlimited RecordsYour can store unlimited data in Zoho Creator.
Everything in Premium+
- 5,000 Customer portal usersAvailable free with the plan. More can be purchased as an add-on. Refer pricing below.
- Rebranded Mobile AppsDistribute rebranded mobile apps within your organization or publish them on the Play Store/App Store.
- Premium support1 hour response time and a speedy resolution under SLA guarantee.
- Active Directory Integration & User Provisioning Seamlessly onboard your users/customers into Zoho Creator with AD sync.
- Enterprise OnboardingProduct Training and technical consultantation in collaboration with Zoho Creator partners for a period of 30 days. .
- Enhanced operating limitsRefer detailed comparison for limits on emails per day, file storage, webhooks, etc.
* 25,000 records per user if users are lesser than 10.
You can also start with a free plan. Sign up here.
Invite customers to access your application with the Customer Portal Add-on.
Can't decide which plan is right for you?See our complete feature comparison
Zoho Creator for non-profits.
Our pricing plans grant you the flexibility to direct your spending to where needed and run effective programs to accomplish your organization's goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS MY DATA SAFE?
At Zoho, we are fervent about data security. We have developed a comprehensive set of practices, technologies, and policies to ensure your data is secure. Read more about our security policies.
HOW DOES THE FREE 15-DAY TRIAL WORK?
After you sign up for the trial, you can access out all the premium features of Zoho Creator free for 15 days. After the 15-day fully featured trial you will be moved to our Free Plan. You will still be able to use your apps and your data will not be lost.
WHEN WILL YOU START CHARGING ME?
At the end of the Free Trial period, you can upgrade your account to a paid plan to continue using all the features. Once you upgrade, you will be charged based on your plan and we will send you an invoice for the same.
HOW LONG CAN I USE THE FREE PLAN?
You can stay in the Free Plan as long as you wish with limited access to premium features. If you would like to access the premium features, you can upgrade your account anytime.
WHAT IF I NEED TO INCREASE THE LIMITS OF MY PLAN?
You can upgrade to a plan that has higher limits. Or you can buy more users for your existing plan, which will increase the limits.
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the plans and pricing.