Table of Contents
- How to Join an Organization Account?
- Update Your Profile
- Setup Two Factor Authentication
- Join Your Org Channels
- How to invite a Contact?
- My Accounts
To join an organization, do the following:
- Login to chat.zoho.com
- Enter the Email Address and Password given by the administrator in the respective fields.
- Click on the Sign In button.
The home screen for chat appear.
Now update your profile photo and other information. Click the photo in the top right corner, and then click on the My Accounts link.
Now to update your photo click on the camera icon in the middle of the screen and upload your photo.
To update your profile information, click on the My Profile Info. Fill in the requested details and click on the Save button.
Zoho Accounts protects your account with the high-security two-factor authentication process. The use of two-factor authentication to prove one's identity required for access. In the authentication attempt if any one of the components is missing or supplied incorrectly, the user's identity is not established with sufficient certainty and being protected by two-factor authentication then remains blocked.
To set up two-factor authentication, click the photo in the top right corner, and then click on the My Accounts link and select two-factor authentication.
The setup screen appear. To know more about Two-factor authentication, click here.
To view and join the existing channels in the org, click on the (+) symbol near the channels. The list of available channels appear. Click on the Join button, to converse in the channel.
To invite a contact, do the following steps:
- In the dashboard, click on the (+) symbol near the Contacts option.
- The Invite Contact dialogue box will open. Enter the email address of the person you like to invite.
- Then click Invite. An invite sent to the contact via email and also notified in the chat window.
- Once the request is accepted, you could see the contact listed below the Contacts option.
Here you can Update your info, profile, setup groups, set up two-factor authentication, and so forth. You can view and edit all the Zoho Account related settings here. Learn more about My Accounts