- What is a Business Rule? How can I define business rules for my project?
- Can I create modules for the bugs?
- How to set status and workflow for the bugs?
- Can I associate a bug with an existing milestone?
- Is there a consolidated view to see the bugs filed by me / assigned for me?
- Can I file a bug directly from my email for a project?
- Can I set permissions for clients to view the bugs filed in a project?
Business Rule is a filter that is applied to all your bugs. You can define Business Rules that will enable you to organize the bugs and perform action such as changing the severity, status, module, classification and assigning the bug to a user. Business Rule will be triggered when the bug is created and whenever there is an update in that bug. Learn More.
Yes. The portal administrator is the only one who can create a module for the bugs. In addition, we've provided options to edit / delete and reorder your modules. Learn More.
You can create an issue status for bugs based on your requirement such as Open, In Progress, Resolved, Closed, Reopen and so on. And you can configure it's workflow too. Learn More.
Yes. You can associate a bug to an existing milestone when submitting an issue. Learn More.
Yes. My Bugs view provides a consolidated view of bugs filed by you or assigned to you in a project.
Yes. You can file bugs directly from your email for a project.
- Go to the Bugs tab and in the footer you can find a default email for bugs.
- Click this email id and start filing bugs for your project.
Yes. You can set permissions for clients. Bugs can be assigned to client users only when Assign external Bugs to client users is selected. Learn More.