Can I have my customer pay an invoice directly without going through the portal?
You can send a direct payment URL only after you disable portal access for the contact. Please follow the steps to disable portal access:
- Click on the Contacts tab and select the appropriate contact.
- Select the Gear Icon in the contact details page and select Configure Client Portal option.
To disable portal access, uncheck the selections in the Enable Portal Access pop-up and click Save.
Once you’ve disabled portal access, email the invoice.
You can add a payment link in the mail
which will direct him to an online payment gateway. To do this,
- Go to Settings - More settings - Email templates
- Click on Show mail content next to the Invoice Notification template being used.
- Click on Insert place holder and select Online payment.