We at Zoho Sign are excited to share that we have been recognized as a 2021 SoftwareReviews E-Signature Data Quadrant Gold Medalist. We’re thrilled to see this recognition, as it was awarded completely based on our customer reviews.
In its announcement, SoftwareReviews explains, “SoftwareReviews Data Quadrant Awards recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace as evaluated by their users annually. Top vendors in a software category are eligible to receive Data Quadrant Gold Medals, provided their net-promoter scores meet the threshold for sufficiently high user satisfaction across four areas of evaluation: vendor capabilities, product features, likeliness to recommend, and vendor experience.
Zoho Sign is a gold medalist and leader in the E-Signature Data Quadrant with a Net Emotional Footprint of +95, ranked strongly on ease of IT administration and being user-friendly.”
Here are some excerpts from our customers that contributed to the recognition:
- Great alone. Unmatched with integrated modules. – Vince B, Operations Manager
- Easy to use and simple to integrate! – Aquila W, IT Manager
- Superb solution, ease of use, integration & value. – Roger W, CEO
- Great time saver for Purchase Order management. – Gregoire, Operations Lead
- Friendly, useful, cheap, and really good. – Brian Roberto M, Vendor Management
If you want a copy of this E-signature Data Quadrant Report and other useful materials, check out our dedicated page.
We sincerely thank all our customers who took the time to share their reviews about us. These reviews will help us shape the future of our app and services, and we look forward to building a happy Zoho Signing experience for everyone! If you have a Zoho Sign story to share, we encourage you to drop your review here.