After 11 months of success with the Zoho Analytics iPad app, we are happy to announce that the wait is finally over for Android users! Today, we are glad to announce the availability of an Android tablet app for Zoho Analytics. It is a free app and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
With the Zoho Analytics Android app, users can:
- Visualize data with access to 30 different chart types, pivot tables, summary and tabular views
- See and interact with dashboards to track their key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Filter data, and drill-down at any point in the report
- Automatically organize reports based on type, folders and related views
- Quickly access select reports using Favorites and Recent Items
- Share reports with colleagues and clients
- and do much more
Try the Zoho Analytics Android app today, and let us know your feedback.
5 Replies to Announcing the Android app for Zoho Analytics
Awesome, good app guys!
This is a fantastic idea, hopefully this becomes available with apple services.
Awesome, thank you very much, it works very well.
Great to see this on andriod but doesnt work samsung note 3. Which is a shame
Ash: Thank you. Our android app works on tablets with screen sizes 7" and above. We have just started looking into the possibility of having a phone app.