Mobile apps are becoming more critical for businesses. This is evident from the fact that Zoho’s apps recently clocked 1,000,000+ downloads. Launching today, is the iPad app for Zoho Analytics.
With an increasingly mobile workforce, there are often situations where business data needs to be accessed and analyzed instantly. It’s easily done with a mobile device like an iPad.
Our new mobile business intelligence app complements the web/browser view offered by Zoho Analytics. It helps you track key business metrics on the go, spot trends quickly, collaborate with colleagues and arrive at informed business decisions. It lets you easily interact with the reports, as well as share and analyze data from a wide range of sources, all from your iPad.
Features of the app include:
- Wide range of visualization options, including 30 different chart types, pivot tables, summary and tabular views
- Single page, at-a-glance dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Data filters, and drill-down of any point in the report
- Auto-segregation of reports based on type, folders and related views
- Quick access of select reports using Favorites and Recent Items
- Sharing of reports with colleagues and clients, with fine-grained access control
The Zoho Analytics iPad app is free and available for download on the Apple App store. Try the app, and let us know what you think.